Hellsing Clan : inviting! *Updated*

To kodex :

You never been under my leadership, so don't trash talk. We seen you in that 123dead or w/e clan was it, that was pretty much it, seen you on exodus, which even there, you failed. And as for a Doombringer of your's you failed baldy at oly, that half of server made jokes out of you.And even when i tried to help you, give some advices, i was "noob", and then i took soulhound, Doombringer heros, and i still was "noob", says a lot about person, don't you think?

I just said my opinion about this clan and you always turn a facts into flame 1 vs 1,this is your only way bcos you cant deny a FACTS.

ill respond last time on it:

I never played kamael before so yea I fialed oly. yes I was in your clan, with another nick, till time you sold half of clan warehouse for new equip for your new char, bcos you failed on soulhound.  and after all left your clan on inferno, where did you found new randoms to create lol "organisation" buhahaha:D

You say I failed on exodus? you was there 1 week and went away, we had 2 pvps, you lost 2 of them.

Anyway I play lol highrates only when me and my clan w8 for new good server, last time it was dragon network valkyrie

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6B3772286CAFA8AA  

this is real l2 and real clan and epic server, maybe you can learn something about this game...

Well, ain't you a bag of bull. Well, if you want to believe what you think it's true, be my guest. But so far, we just rising, and rising.

Sorry if you don't like me, but i wont be responding to any of your crap that you usually write. Get yourself a decent psychiatrist.

done, maybe join new 15x rpg club and rise there, ouu I forgot, you wouldnt know what to do on retail server ;] bb.

/laugh. You are pro dude , gz.

We should try this server too.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=178120.0

No to raid fight. Too low population on the server, and it's a copy of l2 inferno which sadly got closed.

I'm quite sure it wont success, and any clan in this type of server, just wasting time.

Read the change log and people actually QQ'ed and Nekys changed the steal divinity, nerfing hounds to oblivion. I guess next on the nerf list is Mages/tanks.

So, no. We probably will go to l2hellgate or l2media. Please, consider them and give me a resonpse. We also open to any suggestion you guys can make.

But you didn't even try it... lol

Nekys, why you add "retail like" if you taking or modify classes skills? How about take out the backstabs, shield stuns, add reuse on nukes too? These skills are op too! 

To be serious - i read every server's forums, change logs, etc. And after i saw how you banned one guy, that rightly, raged about his lost skill, instead of being a fair gm, and comfort him trying to explain things you just simply ban him. And that's wouldn't be my gm of the year choice ether. So thats why i wont try it. And i'm sure a helluva lot people wont too.

Nekys, why you add "retail like" if you taking or modify classes skills? How about take out the backstabs, shield stuns, add reuse on nukes too? These skills are op too! 

To be serious - i read every server's forums, change logs, etc. And after i saw how you banned one guy, that rightly, raged about his lost skill, instead of being a fair gm, and comfort him trying to explain things you just simply ban him. And that's wouldn't be my gm of the year choice ether. So thats why i wont try it. And i'm sure a helluva lot people wont too.

Well, any guy who dares to violate a server rule is responsible of the consequences. Blaming a GM for a stupid player is short-eyes and I definitely I do not want people like you on my server. I just stated the truth: You didn't tried it so you do not have the right to make assumptions like those. Or the opposite, since you make assumptions from nothing I can make too as forums are public and we have democracy.

PS. You may love to insult GMs and your GMs may love to get insulted by you. But I am normal human being and I do not like those kinky ways of treating players.

Kinky ways? What you talking about? :) I just stated couple of facts about steal divinity and players, which call you let me put it in nice way : "not so friendly". And some of my members did try your server. Which turns out nothing more than a cheap copy of l2 Inferno. I'm not picking a fight here, i'm recruiting people, but trust me, when i'm saying about something, i do have facts to back it up.

Good luck with your server.

I am not here to flame, just to protect my server.

Cheap copy or not, inferno was my inspiration too, which actually doesn't make it a copy.

I do not see any facts, just a "it sucks".

Still stubborn and blind eyed. Well, we done here, do what you do, and i'll do what i do.

P.S : Facts : http://pvp.raidfight.eu/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=104&hilit=steal+divinity&start=10

http://pvp.raidfight.eu/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=106&p=506&hilit=steal+divinity#p506

And there's so many others. That's why your beta didn't had any decent clan in the server, or people joining/leaving. If you used your "personal traits" to stand up and tell people learn to pvp, learn to avoid it, instead of watching people crying, then you'd had a successful Retail-like pvp server.

That's that.

Anyway I play lol highrates only when me and my clan w8 for new good server, last time it was dragon network valkyrie

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6B3772286CAFA8AA 

this is real l2 and real clan and epic server, maybe you can learn something about this game...

Stack sub server is real l2. I simply lol'd

Stack sub server is real l2. I simply lol'd

Talk bad about DN on mxc forum is punishable by death ;] ofc its not pure l2 but its a teamwork server w/o some crappy buffers wich exclude support classes.

Nekys :*