[Kyle XY]Comments About the show

ĐarkSlayer

[gr]Μαλακα με κολλησες. Με επιασε καταθλιψη και εμενα τωρα. -.- Ακουσα 2 φορες το τραγουδι και με επιασε καταθλιψει. Τουλαχιστον 20 φορες το ακουσα.

[gr]Μαλακα με κολλησες. Με επιασε καταθλιψη και εμενα τωρα. -.- Ακουσα 2 φορες το τραγουδι και με επιασε καταθλιψει. Τουλαχιστον 20 φορες το ακουσα.

:/

My result was Josh, even if I like Kyle at the most. Actually I am 60% on Kyle, 40% on Josh. They are both great actors.

I am going to sleep. Goodnight. I wish to dream a life like Josh :P

LOCK THIS FAIL TOPIC DESTROY THIS FAIL SHOW.

go away! :D

i am 50% josh 25% kyle 25% amanda lol :P :P ... i watch the series from tv so it can last LONG :D .. and not end it in 5 days :/ ... :) its a tip :D

go away! :D

i am 50% josh 25% kyle 25% amanda lol :P :P ... i watch the series from tv so it can last LONG :D .. and not end it in 5 days :/ ... :) its a tip :D

Yeah sure. You will watch this episode for 43 days and on the last episode you'll shit brix when you see it. It suck the last episode.

Yeah sure. You will watch this episode for 43 days and on the last episode you'll shit brix when you see it. It suck the last episode.

i dont care :) ... i will love the show for the next 30 days :D

i dont care :) ... i will love the show for the next 30 days :D

[GR] Μολις τελειωσει το καλοκαιρι θα ξαναβγουνε τα σιριαλ και δεν θα παιζει πια.[/GR]