[Kyle XY]Comments About the show

ĐarkSlayer

Posted 10 August 2010 - 11:53 PM

As the EU Ambassador for the UN International Peace Day on Sept. 21st, I would like to say thank you for your approach towards peace.

I would like to to pass on for 1000 of your Global Viewer of Kyle XY a certificate of peace. A Sponsorship personalized Certificate of Appreciation to demonstrate that they support the "Sept. 21, International Peace Day Kyle XY campaign".

I am not sure if you can see the impact that will have for SyFy announcing it to your Online Users.

Fore more information please feel free to contact me.

Dr. Michael M Dolgoruky

EU Ambassador for PeaceDay.TV Broadcasting Network

Hell yeah ;)! always wanted that! SyFy want to buy copyrights from abc family and continue the show!

join hte forum http://kylexy.net/forum/ , its amazing! I am member there many days now , they are the 50% of the reason that kyleXY is gonna to be saved!

I don't why but this film is different, it has something ex-ordinary in 1 week i watched 3 seasons and i can't belive that Last episode finish with this way...

First of all , i was ecxepting 2 hours episode .

Moreover, when Kyle entered in his house and Kasidi pops up i was sure that will have and 4th season but i didn't find it :)

Come on guys all together :

[move]VOTE FOR KYLE XY RETURNS[/move]

As author said we have still so many questions.What reason would be so serious to stop this AWESOME film.

PS : I watched 3 times of the seasons (again and again) :(

KYLE XY ADDICTED

wtf is this movie? its about ...?

Kyle( XY) is an experiment of a big company. They created a human being. Not with a woman's pregancy, but with artificial pregnancy. Kyle was growing up in a big tank filled a special liquid for 16 years. Einstein stayed 2 months(I think I am not sure) more(That means 11 months instead of 9) in his mother belly that's why he had high IQ. So they let Kyle XY growing up in the tank for 16 years. So he was really clever. Before he born they were testing him. They were sending to him some really hard mathematic problems and he was responding with the solution in 2 seconds. But when they were sending him some ideas/plans for war weapons he wasn't responding.(He didn't want to) So they decided to kill him. They removed him from the tank and stopped his heart. But a guard from that company brought him back to life by punching him on this chest. This guard was training him to be more powerful but for good reasons in the future. ....  Then They create a second experiment Jessi XX. She was bad. But Adam Baylen(Kyle's spiritual father]) told to Kyle to take care of Jessi XX and train her to be good.

I can't tell you more. You must see it on your own. It's a fantastic TV Serial. It's with kids in our age. You will love every character from that movie! Just watch the first 3-4 episodes and you'll see. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_XY

Kyle XY is a science fiction drama television series filmed in the Vancouver, British Columbia, area. The show revolves around a teenaged boy named Kyle (Matt Dallas), who awakens in a forest outside Seattle, Washington, suffering from amnesia. The series follows Kyle as he tries to understand the mysteries of who he is and why he has no memory of being a child. He is sometimes shown with his shirt partially removed, revealing that he lacks a navel.

I don't why but this film is different, it has something ex-ordinary in 1 week i watched 3 seasons and i can't belive that Last episode finish with this way...

First of all , i was ecxepting 2 hours episode .

Moreover, when Kyle entered in his house and Kasidi pops up i was sure that will have and 4th season but i didn't find it :)

Come on guys all together :

[move]VOTE FOR KYLE XY RETURNS[/move]

As author said we have still so many questions.What reason would be so serious to stop this AWESOME film.

PS : I watched 3 times of the seasons (again and again) :(

KYLE XY ADDICTED

it started like that (last episode) cause the creators / script writers were sure they will make a season 4 but abc canceled it.

it started like that (last episode) cause the creators / script writers were sure they will make a season 4 but abc canceled it.

Why abc want to stop it? Is the best film  and they cancelled.They are crazyyy!