[Kyle XY]Comments About the show

ĐarkSlayer

take this quote as an advice to your entire life as a gift !

It's the first time I feel like meeting something I have been doing for so long :P

Ι know what you really need.A real girlfriend.

Fuck 'em. I don't need them. I just want a good life. A car on 16 years old. A job on that age with a good payment. A girlfriend who really cares about me and she doesn't think sex all the time.

Look at your parents. They are working 12+ hours a day and they make 1.500-2.000 money in a month. In America they are working 8 hours and they don't have problems with money. Also on the afternoons all the family is together not like Greece. All the family takes the breakfast, the lunch, the dinner together. In my family everyone is eatting when he wants. We have MANY MANY years to eat as a family.

In America they are working 8 hours and they don't have problems with money. Also on the afternoons all the family is together not like Greece.

fak he believes that he is saying !

get 2.000 euro and move to america

end of story

Actually if you remove Kyle and Jessi is a normal life, which I would sell my soul to Devil to have a life like Josh.

ye thats what im talking about ....

-beep- 'em. I don't need them. I just want a good life. A car on 16 years old. A job on that age with a good payment. A girlfriend who really cares about me and she doesn't think sex all the time.

Look at your parents. They are working 12+ hours a day and they make 1.500-2.000 money in a month. In America they are working 8 hours and they don't have problems with money. Also on the afternoons all the family is together not like Greece. All the family takes the breakfast, the lunch, the dinner together. In my family everyone is eatting when he wants. We have MANY MANY years to eat as a family.

What TVSeries show,is definitely not reality.

You can't have everything you want without attempting,failing,almost die trying before you get it.

fak he believes that he is saying !

get 2.000 euro and move to america

end of story

Probably when I grow up I will move there. I don't know. I have start think about it really serious. The only thing I care about it's my fucking English. -.-