A Quick Question

Anyone knows how much are daily online on InfiniteAion lowrate (East Lumiel - is that what it calls?)?

Thanks

im playing on lumiel they must have around 500 i guess cause i was on ishalgen/altgard/ and saw many people. can't tell accurate..

im playing on lumiel they must have around 500 i guess cause i was on ishalgen/altgard/ and saw many people. can't tell accurate..

Thats why I'm asking, i might join on WoW server with 3k people with my bro's so i was wondering is 3k much for a wow server... I mean its big map isnt it. And yeah, on InfiniteAion its like wherever you go, there is like 10 people at least. I fucking love that, but i hate when people are unfair trying to get boss or quest mob killed, they always go like before you and steal your mob when its your turn -.-

Thats why I'm asking, i might join on WoW server with 3k people with my bro's so i was wondering is 3k much for a wow server... I mean its big map isnt it. And yeah, on InfiniteAion its like wherever you go, there is like 10 people at least. I -beep-ing love that, but i hate when people are unfair trying to get boss or quest mob killed, they always go like before you and steal your mob when its your turn -.-

i saw on website a line saying that if you can't log in it's because we got limit on chars per server (3.500) so you gotta wait on queue. i believe that they wrote this cause players they got this "problem" bunch of times so i guess they much have +1k but i haven't seen so many. i guess it's cause i haven't been to abyss + i log always on night