[L2J] L2Abnormal - A New Era (300x) Server OPENED Today, 18/8/2010 ! Have fun :)

MKB

I suggest you this server. I was playing on a previous server of Anetotatos [L2SGH] and believe me. It was amazing. 1k++ people every day and was a Java server. I suggest you to try it, not because i am at the graphic part of the server because is really nice.

I suggest you this server. I was playing on a previous server of Anetotatos [L2SGH] and believe me. It was amazing. 1k++ people every day and was a Java server. I suggest you to try it, not because i am at the graphic part of the server because is really nice.

anyway some people didnt want to be correct and kicked me out of team SGH , now after 2 months i got the money to open my own server and  the project starts now with name L2 Abnormal  is only mine without lame actions fear.

welcome maprex too and thanks for graphic design help, you are the only one chosen as a global forum moderator for Abnormal :)

anyway some people didnt want to be correct and kicked me out of team SGH (cluzo), now after 2 months i got the money to open my own server and  the project starts now with name L2 Abnormal  is only mine without lame actions fear.

welcome maprex too and thanks for graphic design help, you are the only one chosen as a global forum moderator for Abnormal :)

thats a really bad story.. :(

i think abnormal will be a very good project, good luck again!!!

everything good expect the enchant rates , if you add enchantment (+) on donations it will be fail cause donators will have  +16 while newbies hardly +6.