[L2OFF] Exclusive-Network x40 1+1 Opened 13.08

Ex-N

With this new one you will just fail you will lose all old players

hades was much better for gonna leave

yes, he will loose, but not players, he will loose crying noobs and all that kids of high rate who was crying for everything.

ps. your english sux, try to use translator at least, dont make a laughting source from you.

You are wrong, on Hades are many different combinations, month and couple of days of PvP's to get the best balance. You can meet there Maestro/Bishop who can beat a nuker. Combinations are a lot of, your choice what skills you will use, whatt tattoo and what armor you will buy.

On hades was alot of "balance", specialy olympiad with only PP/Glad which were doing realy "balanced dmg" and cause mana burn has 20 seconds reuse even with full buff ^^

How ever good luck with server.

On hades was alot of "balance", specialy olympiad with only PP/Glad which were doing realy "balanced dmg" and cause mana burn has 20 seconds reuse even with full buff ^^

How ever good luck with server.

Reading with understanding - so hard thing in present days. Yes WAS, long time ago, and nobody cares about your looses on olymiad.

Reading with understanding - so hard thing in present days. Yes WAS, long time ago, and nobody cares about your looses on olymiad.

Did i flame you or something? But ok.

Long time ago? oh so two week is realy long time ago. My looses in olympiad, have nothing to do with my post. I talk at all and if you cant stand truth better shut your mouth.

Being an tard is normal for you it seems.

Did i flame you or something? But ok.

Long time ago? oh so two week is realy long time ago. My looses in olympiad, have nothing to do with my post. I talk at all and if you cant stand truth better shut your mouth.

Being an tard is normal for you it seems.

Where do you see flame? .. Anyway, talking about something from past, not related to the new server is stupid thing. Tell me your nickname from there, so I can see who from crying team is so smart.

Where do you see flame? .. Anyway, talking about something from past, not related to the new server is stupid thing. Tell me your nickname from there, so I can see who from crying team is so smart.

I had same nick at your server, dont remember it? Maybe because i didnt cry for anything?  But i saw how some polish kids cryed well so you change things for them. Im talking about Hades same as you did, so wtf are you talking about ?

As i said "good luck with server". You got any problem?

Nyx~, stfu if you don't have anything smart to say, and tell us your nickname, so we all can laught 8)

Hi polish kid. You not looks like smart person by make such reply realy.

I had same nick at your server, dont remember it? Maybe because i didnt cry for anything?  But i saw how some polish kids cryed well so you change things for them. Im talking about Hades same as you did, so wtf are you talking about ?

As i said "good luck with server". You got any problem?

Yes, get lost spaming and making oftop to other topic

Hi polish kid. You not looks like smart person by make such reply realy.

I'm not polish you nab, but I remember how you was dying on varka once by once, 3 hit's boy. ImmortalLove clan..