Website / HTML

Flavio

Anyone with HTML Web building knowledge can send me PM with his msn, please and thanks!

So yeah, i am facking newbie, i dont know anything about HTML etc.

My problem is this, I install the template (upload files to FTP) and then i try to edit lets say index.php (Index Page).

Ok so now, when i change even 1text the template facks up (Main menu goes down, Web buttons goes left/right, for example server status goes i dont know where etc, everything messes up!)

So my questions is what am I doing wrong? Also i tried to edit the page while looking and changing stuff in "Source" mode. Still, when i replace texts or even add few lines/rows (Shift+Enter) like i said everything goes nuts.

So what am I doing wrong? Everything or just there is something i need to know about that (why is that facking up when i change something on page)?

Do not touch the files directly from the ftp.

Download them on your pc, edit them, delete the edited file from your ftp (For example index.php) and replace it with your edited file.

Do not touch the files directly from the ftp.

Download them on your pc, edit them, delete the edited file from your ftp (For example index.php) and replace it with your edited file.

How should i know what it looks like while editing / after editing them on my computer? Thanks!

Basically that means that the template has been built automatically from Photoshop.Changing something moves everything in different position: that's because all the website is a big table with little boxes to cover the images.

This is not the proper way to code a page.

Basically that means that the template has been built automatically from Photoshop.Changing something moves everything in different position: that's because all the website is a big table with little boxes to cover the images.

This is not the proper way to code a page.

No, I did like ED Said and its working. I know but i dont have facking clue how to do that, i just know to replace text, as i said i dont know a sh1t about html, coding pages or w/e