l2walker protection

Assassina

Question

hello again.

as i said i am creating a serious server but i havent found a way to kill l2walker yet thats why im asking for you help once more.

you see i cant see vagos l2walker protection it requires too many posts and other protections wont work in interlude l2jserver.

could you please give me some more links for fixing l2walker? (and l2net if you can)

thank you once more.

No.

Some java packs have anti L2Walker build in, but unless you are using a client side anti-bot system you will never stop botters.

i want to build an anti-walker in my pack too! cant i do it with java? they gave me some codes i just have some errors when i add them. if someone helps me to add them i think its ok. i dont think that any server has a full anti-bot protection. even in l2gold i think l2net works. i dont know about walker though thats why im asking for a help.

anyway can anyone help me with the eclipse error plix plox? please answer quick guys because i have more questions now that i am building my servers core. thank you :)

cannot find symbol

symbol  : variable HACKING_TOOL

location: class net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.SystemMessageId

check that var is there

EDIT

i dont know exactly, but i think that protection changed a bit and now its

if (Config.L2WALKER_PROTECTION)
		{
			L2PcInstance activeChar = getClient().getActiveChar();
			Util.handleIllegalPlayerAction(activeChar, "Player " + activeChar.getName() + " is trying to use L2Walker and got kicked.", Config.DEFAULT_PUNISH);
		}

l2jserver epilogue

in interlude is not implemented, but must be just a c/p