[EN] METAL FANS

Cook

well the special thing about all my songs is the voice. they are really deep tough brutal voices and at the same time melodic...

anyway... so what about this one?

Why this one band is better than this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1c8XGQQ1uc

Dont be treated so easy. This band isnt better than Metallica as i said before and any of these new bands are.

Why this one band is better than this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1c8XGQQ1uc

Dont be treated so easy. This band isnt better than Metallica as i said before and any of these new bands are.

well i like some metallica songs too... but i said i prefer more brutal voices...

for me this song is for whole life...

well i like some metallica songs too... but i said i prefer more brutal voices...

for me this song is for whole life...

You didnt say that you prefer more brutal voices, you told that EVERY SINGERS THAT DONT MAKE BRUTALS HAVE GAY VOICE. So, and the bands are gay because the fame of every band is bases 50% on the musicians and 50% on the singer.

yeap they do. i dont mean they are gay. its just that their voice doesnt seem so brutal as a real man's voice should be.

Could i make a question? Why any of these bands with brutal voice singers are all unknown? If you ask some1 for pure metal music he will answer you  "Iron maiden ofc"not Darkseed.

Could i make a question? Why any of these bands with brutal voice singers are all unknown? If you ask some1 for pure metal music he will answer you  "Iron maiden ofc"not Darkseed.

because they are not commercial... they are not for everyone... they are for tough and dark people like me. :P

because they are not commercial... they are not for everyone... they are for tough and dark people like me. :P

So they play music only for you and 100 other boys like you? Amazing bands with big ambitions.