[L2J] L2Inception

L2Inception

the most fail GM staff i have ever seen, one incompetent dev promising server start every next day, and other GMs emoing on website chat how rude ppl are to them....

the most hillarious moment was server start day number 321646 when they finally got their dedicated server, but realized, that their files just doesnt work (i guess they didnt even test them on some local machine or something before) and started looking for new DEV

• 4 months later...

A good idea for this server is to check balance again and when server will be balanced make a wipe for better gameplay... I think many of them that left because of unbalance will come back ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I bring here my clan (20-30 players) and we play  onli 3 weeks becouse  are some players hwo use bugs for stuck skills,item duplicate etc. ,dagger and tanks = overpower class,  gm don't pay enought atention to server in 5 weeks they don't set time for siege and territori wars, they was informed about a bug and they change it after 3-4 days so on this server are many problems if u want a bad lineage 2 experience join it.

PS: I think gm friends or maybe gm's play whit edited chars.

• 2 weeks later...

I bring here my clan (20-30 players) and we play  onli 3 weeks becouse  are some players hwo use bugs for stuck skills,item duplicate etc. ,dagger and tanks = overpower class,  gm don't pay enought atention to server in 5 weeks they don't set time for siege and territori wars, they was informed about a bug and they change it after 3-4 days so on this server are many problems if u want a bad lineage 2 experience join it.

PS: I think gm friends or maybe gm's play whit edited chars.

This bug was fixed some weeks ago (was a bug from the aio-item subclass feature) and its not actual anymore so dont let others tell you lies. Item duplicate? When? :D

Sorry that I cannot pay enough attention to the server as you may want to but I have to work the whole week and normally my gm team is there then but they have their real lifes too and there are no major bugs to check anyways so nothing really to do atm but hey, keep hating. :-)

pvp high rate server always have bugs go and try on a low rate if you have clan

and have fun try at www.l2pharos.com opens in 3 days

lul. :)

• 4 weeks later...