interlude [L2J]L2HeroesDreams Interlude PvP Server!

*DønTNT*

Lol best verification code :D

But I can't connect, and the website says the server is up...

lol i forget to add my no-ip xD sry for this dude now you can connect

Buy Domain/Dedicated. As I Know (From KingOfChaos) You Have A Lot of Donations. So, Host Your Server, Buy Domain! This is the only method to attrack people. gl with your srv

Last update for today!Added dynasty weapon's! Balance classes 98%! download the new patch and have fun :D

Balance isnt only weapons and armors but Stats/Class/Skills and more.

Balance isnt only weapons and armors but Stats/Class/Skills and more.

yeap i know dude i have fix many bugged skills in this pack i have spend a lot of time 1 month... and i think i finish :D now i want to learn java lol

[HeRoMaN][" post=1256275" timestamp="1280696663]

Buy Domain/Dedicated. As I Know (From KingOfChaos) You Have A Lot of Donations. So, Host Your Server, Buy Domain! This is the only method tou attrack people. gl with your srv

kingofchaos? he is my cousin and my uncle lol btw he thinks always the money and i dont think he will give money to host the server you know... he takes the money from paypal because i dont have paypal... i think he have about 70 euro in paypal if i had that much money the server will be dedicated now.

yeap i know dude i have fix many bugged skills in this pack i have spend a lot of time 1 month... and i think i finish :D now i want to learn java lol

Server based?(i mean project)

I think that l2jbrasil is Fail project, i recomend you to try other project.

l2j brasil is the best project for IL because the other project's like l2j free have stop to work with interlude btw i send a msg to setekh to buy one pack from him but i dont take any answer :/

l2j brasil is the best project for IL because the other project's like l2j free have stop to work with interlude btw i send a msg to setekh to buy one pack from him but i dont take any answer :/

Setekh haven't end with his project.

I had l2jbrasil pack with lots bugs probs.

omg man ljbrazil best project? xaxaxaxaxxaxaXaxAXaxAXaxAXaxAXaxAXaxAXaxAXaxAXaxAXaxAXaxAXaxAXaxAXaxAXaxAXaxAXaxAXaxA