[L2J]Dream-Gamers

HackMeUpReturns

Customs removed../leave.

QQ moar,Customs suck off badass, all you damn kids dont know what real pvp is. You pvp whit +1331 weapons and custom armors whit fucking inbalanced stats running around whit a damn shield thats twice your sieze and spamming in chat ! axaxax noob hacker kills me GM HALP PLEASE!.....

i am fucking sick of all you damn retards...

Echokinetics ftw! old school pvp server. It was one of the best servers i ever played and the best l2j server i ever played.

I played c4 echokinetics and INT Faction.

QQ moar,Customs suck off badass, all you damn kids dont know what real pvp is. You pvp whit +1331 weapons and custom armors whit -beep-ing inbalanced stats running around whit a damn shield thats twice your sieze and spamming in chat ! axaxax noob hacker kills me GM HALP PLEASE!.....

i am -beep-ing sick of all you damn retards...

Echokinetics ftw! old school pvp server. It was one of the best servers i ever played and the best l2j server i ever played.

+1111111111111111111

I didn't know there r still ppl [playing l2] who played there... absolutly number 1 pvp server  Echokinetics  <3    very old school pvp

Customs and stack subs are biggest sh** ever made.

+1111111111111111111

I didn't know there r still ppl [playing l2] who played there... absolutly number 1 pvp server  Echokinetics  <3    very old school pvp

Customs and stack subs are biggest sh** ever made.

playing since c2-c3..first server was retail, than stormgaming <3 love the old memories

What happend with the server ?  It seems to be offline and yesterday when it was still at beta stage was online.

It has been wiped and its going to be online in ~ 2 days or wut ?

it was beta dude now beta is closed... read the website damn it... there is counter...

QQ moar,Customs suck off badass, all you damn kids dont know what real pvp is. You pvp whit +1331 weapons and custom armors whit -beep-ing inbalanced stats running around whit a damn shield thats twice your sieze and spamming in chat ! axaxax noob hacker kills me GM HALP PLEASE!.....

i am -beep-ing sick of all you damn retards...

What gave you the impression I'm a kid, or retard for that matter? You go out and call people names before knowing your own shit. I bet I'm your age and then half.

I like custom gear with crazy stats, I try to find stable servers with balanced stuff...but they're hard to find. And I don't go out pking people just for the hang of it, I mostly like to PVE. Retail gear doesn't mean classes are balanced. Hell, there are tenths if not hundreds of servers out there that prove that.

And I've been playing L2 since the first chronicle, when you were probably still playing with your shovel in sand..when Aden was the highest place you could go, when soul/spirit shots were manual, when it took over 200 people to raid Antharas.

I like low rate servers as well, and I like to switch between the two from time to time. But as well as balanced custom gear servers, decent low rates are also hard to find.

Anyway, next time you try to insult someone, make sure you can back it up homie. Peace off.