interlude [L2A][Preview]Archid - Empire

Setekh

if tis by craft it doesn't mean we gonna make the full recipe. It will be easy to do.. the craft thingy is just to use craft shop and the feature.

soz but my english is not good.. if i understand u say we dont need all the items/recipes/ etc for craft a weapon??

soz but my english is not good.. if i understand u say we dont need all the items/recipes/ etc for craft a weapon??

you will need only some materials and thats all

if its by craft it doesn't mean we gonna make the full recipe. It will be easy to do.. the craft thingy is just to use craft shop and the feature.

Setekh, Gratz man you have a Higly IQ (No sarcasm)

You have perfect ideas of making a server

Those will surely fail after 2 or 3 months.. as always.

actually no, for rampage, will be onlne untill 0 players will log :)

Sorry for the offtopic.

ontopic l2-archid empire seems well made.

for sure i will log to see setekh's fail tries xd

Setekh i think u can do everething so why u dont try to open a Faction interlude server... a lot of ppl search for faction server but nothing worth... we need a server like old times... example.. echo/rvb/GvS...

btw my english sux sorry!!!

It will fail just coz it's JAVA MID RATE.

Seriously, why do u expect to have a decent population in a java mid rate? People prefer OFF trusted ones.

Why they should play here, instead of playing L2-Survival(MID rate OFF) for instance ?

Just make it PvP and it will be ok, IMO.

Seriously, why do u expect to have a decent population in a java mid rate? People prefer OFF trusted ones.

Why they should play here, instead of playing L2-Survival(MID rate OFF) for instance ?

don't talk about ppl online BEFORE IT OPPENED LOL!

i agree with u but us setekh says L2OFF can be outdated

@setekh even x100 rates will suite for this :)

dont u worrie about that xD

And L2 Survival is the main cause im making this server xD and actually to prove the point that a l2j can be better then a l2off, im not a kid and i know what im doing, so i dont need ur pathetic lecture.

Setekh i think u can do everething so why u dont try to open a Faction interlude server... a lot of ppl search for faction server but nothing worth... we need a server like old times... example.. echo/rvb/GvS...

btw my english sux sorry!!!

That will be L2-Carnage.