[Huge Request] After effects video intro

Hello peeps,

My team is creating a DotA video , and I feel kind of desperate. I am supposed to create a video by 20 of August but I needa create a video intro in After Effects.

The thing is  , my team expects something cool , like those awesome intros in playdota.com

I have tried but I have found zero guides about those nice effects , because they either need some 12 gb plugins or extreme skills

You have 2 options :

You can either show me a site that contains some nice video intro tutorials for newbies

or you can create the awesome intro yourself, I'll try to contant a mod so you can take all my adena or even my karma, I can try to open photoshop again to make you a sig if needed, but pls halp :)

i also need to create a good video,i have over 50+ replays with VERY good moments,that i want to be presented at least nicely..but i cannot do almost none effects-and my sony vegas trial ended

i need help ;D

www.videocopilot.net is the answer.

Tried mate, but for most cool looking stuff you need Action Essentials 2 (12gb :S)

Well I do actually, I think the 3rd is awesome... Is there any tutorial for it? Do you have a link?

I love the current free one with the green smoking text

It's extreme!

But it's also hard

Well I do actually, I think the 3rd is awesome... Is there any tutorial for it? Do you have a link?

I love the current free one with the green smoking text

It's extreme!

But it's also hard

All these I made are from videocopilot.net.

You mean this one?

http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/energy_wipe/

I just changed the colors.