[Share] The best of msn-yahoo hacks ! :)

K4rMa

Want the best MSN & Yahoo hacks out there? Tired of ones that don't work? Please check out this AIO that I have uploaded for you all to use!

**Program was not coded / made by me..So credit to the team that made this AWESOME program! I just uploaded it for others to download and check out**

::NOTE::

Your ANTI VIRUS will pick this up as a trojan. I already used this and its safe...NOD32 detected everything...Most of the stuff are just flooders!

4u8x3yu.jpg

Download.gif

http://rapidshare.com/files/44661739/MSN-Yahoo-Hacks.rar

I download it and while I was sending messages on msn with one friend I tried to run a program of these and it started post in the msn window message like this==> I like your dick bla bla bla...

Omg... :P :P :P

But I manage to find a password...!!!

I tried it again and I didn't manage it again... Loooll...

• 1 month later...

You deserve a load of karma for this :)

No , i dont ... because  1. this is not related to Lineage II

2. You cant find them if u press the search button at a warez forum

3. Karma is nonthing at all ! ;p I dont making collection ! :P

yeah but this thing it full of infected files and viruses so be careful =)

Nah don't worry none of the virus can screw with your pc :) if you want to turn off anti virus for a while use the programs and then turn it back on....tis the only way with NOD32 i know ;)

Maybe this thing is good for the forum.I can judge.It's hack.I don't thing is legal to upload them.

-IF ITS OK FOR THE FORUM

+

+

+--->Then Thanks!

-IF ITS NOT FOR THE FORUM

+

+

+--->Then you don't deserve the thanks and you deserve a - on your karma...

(no offence m8... ;) )