interlude [L2OFF]Lineage II Ultimate

piotress

Hey Pro Dev.. Ever Thought That Any Other Star-wars Custom Would Increase The Size Of The  Patch Cause Of Systextures? Dusk Weapons Already Exist In Client

And yes i believe you should know about dusk weapons Since they are not custom they exist in client

haha i cant stop laughing your so pathetic whit your statement ...

lol stop complain on small stuff.

Server will fail sooner or later because of zero knowledge of Administrate Staff and GameMaster.

Some time ago i went after weed smoking mr. IncomingDeath call me retard, etc since he dictated me

url for L2Ultimate, all though i was sure it was **Another** server name, very similar to Ultimate word.

So i start  disturb with IncomingDeath that he is nothing not GM as he just said (because he is on Ultimate)

when i woke up next day i was lool suprised wtf. i wrote about.

Next day i join their forum and try to register username "Narda" and it was banned, reason advertising server.

I have to confirm all of you. It was not me, unless it was one of my friend's with acces to my email (old one's)

otherwrise this could be some psycho fan of mine. Probably  it was one of my old Polish friends, so

as i already said above. This server will fail sooner or later either will be DDoS'ed or it will fail since of corruption.

No less, no more. Anyway good luck,

bastards.

hahaha Another Retarded Kid...

Please DDoS Us

I doubt if i do. You think Depmax DDOS protection will protect you against ISP attack? seriously i doubt.

I do not wish you badly , but i'm sure you will fail as soon as it's possible because of your's stupidly self.

I admint, you start good, but it's not enough to keep server alive more than 2 months, so again, and again,

you will fail so hard ^^.

I WILL DDOS :) ALSO PYROMAKER TOO WILL DO IT

You should ddos your stupid brain lol. You do not deserve to be admin even in your -beep-in' bed lol.

You made me sad...

I hope he did,

emo boi.

piotress - Don't have any rank on this server (Just Normal Member)

If he flammed you guys or something it's not our problem(L2Ultimate community),because he it's just a normal member, every1 can do this.

Thanks and I hope you will be online for the grand opening 06/08/2010 Friday.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• DISCORD : utchiha_market telegram : https://t.me/utchiha_market SELLIX STORE : https://utchihamkt.mysellix.io/ Join our server for more products : https://discord.gg/hood-services https://campsite.bio/utchihaamkt  
    • Server Rates: » Xp 500x. » Sp 500x. » Aden 500x. » Drop 1x. » PartyXp 2x. » PartySp 2x. » Starting character level -61. Enchant rates: » Safe enchant +4. » Blessed and simple scrolls max enchant (+16). » Crystal scrolls max enchant (+20). » Simple enchant scrolls chance – 65%. » Blessed enchant scrolls chance – 100%. » Crystal enchant scrolls chance – 50% Augmentations: » Mid life stone skill chance – 5%. » High life stone skill chance – 10%. » Top life stone skill chance – 20%. » Augments 1+1 Unique features: » Main town – Giran » Automatic-Manual Potions. » Working 2 castle sieges. (Giran-Aden) » SPS cancel lasts 10 seconds and than buffs come back. » Stackable scrolls, lifestones, book of giants. » Unique pvp zone » More then 11 active raid bosses. » Wedding system. » Unique farming areas. » Npc skill enchanter. » Full npc buffer with auto buff. » Max count of buffs – 55. » Max subclasses – 4. » Free and no quest class change. » Free and no quest sub class. » Raid boss drop nobless item. » No weight limit. » Unique protection anti-hwy armor for archers/daggers etc. » Ingame password change. » Top pvp/pk/online ranks NPC. » Unique monsters & NPC. » Interlude retail skills. » Server up-time [24/7] [99]%. » Perfect class balance (all class can kill all class depending on players skill and setup knowledge,gear,augmentations). » Announcements on double kills triple kills etc. » Announcements on Grand Boss death , with the name of the killer as well as clan name of the player. » Information Npc in game with all servers infromations. Custom server gear : 1). Titanium Armor Lv.1 2). Epic Armor Lv.2 3). Epic Weapons-Kamikaze-Black S grade (Same Stats) 4). Demonic-Angelic Wings-Baium Hair-Custom Accessories (SameStats) 5). Custom Fighter/Mage tattoo Lv1-Lv2-Lv3 6). Shirt (STR,CON,INT +1) 7). Custom Shields Server Commands: .tvtjoin .tvtleave – Join or leave tvt event. .ctfjoin .ctfleave – Join or leave ctf event. .dmjoin .dmleave – Join of leave dm event. .online – current online players count. .repair – repairs stuck character in world. .menu – opens online menu panel. .exit – PVP zone exit in case you are bullied. .changepassword - Opens online menu then u can change ur password in game. .farm - Enable/disable autofarm Event system: » TVT event » CTF event » DM event » Tournament Event » Party Zone » Unique event shop. Olympiad game: » Retail olympiad game. » Competition period [1] week. » Olympiad start time [18:00] end [00:00] GMT+2. » New Heroes every Sunday.
    • Tomorrow grand opening lests go 🙂 
    • New season of Warfire X150 has been postponed to September 28th.
  • Topics