interlude [L2OFF]Lineage II Ultimate

piotress

LOL ! Pyromaker the brazilian ?! Who fail even to keep his server alive ?!

You have no idea who are the GM's and who are the owners. Good luck kids fail more with DDos.

yes i think too

Ohh really ?! As I know he have NO CUSTOM weapons/armors. Sawk works alone ! never had some1 by his side. So this server as a lot of staff members, I bet this will be the perfect IL server with Custom.

If does who want to flood they are just jealous they can not handle a server like this.

For does who have flame us, they are kids who get payd in "virtual items" to make stupid or idiot post just to make a bad reputation on the server.

I hope all of you will give it a try, you wont regret it !

LOL ! Pyromaker the brazilian ?! Who fail even to keep his server alive ?!

You have no idea who are the GM's and who are the owners. Good luck kids fail more with DDos.

i have idea who are the owners. i help them with server and with community and now demode :)

and u don't know what know that retard br so shut up .

What I know ?! I know many other thinks about L2 Private servers. PyroMaker is just a asshole who had a cool server and he fail because of James and Stoney.

About the staff members, I know them really well. So pelase, I know that David quit from the staff list. No problems, I also help this server a lot.

Thank you.

proff ?

i can say  u scamer too

woot kids :O

Btw, you can't say that I'm a scammer, you dumbass. I have already traded with people from here and I'm trusted seller.

In contrast with you, already many people reported that you scammed/tried to scam them.

lol

i go sleep , i lose time here

Keep making youself looks idiot.

(2:30 μμ) IncomingDeth: server name Lineage II Ultimate

www.l2ultimate.net 

Can you all mofos shut the f**k up and keep to the topic regarding l2ultimate?  It was a great server once, lets wait and see what will happen this time.

yea once time but now i donth think that server will return  they only need money from people.! with donates