NPC killing players !! [TIP]

mexican24

i think its more a tip then an exploit, if u catch a noob player attacking a npc to check out his skills just buff the npc with reflect damage. he might drop something XD

working @ dragon network, i saw on their forums that a orc dropped his dragon hunter axe while attacking the poor taurin XD]

kisses

I hardly believe, that player will try any skill on, for example, 10th lvl. And any reflect dmg baff is based on dmg given to target. So, noob player wont give significal dmg to NPC and, as a result, won't get dangerous dmg reflected on him.

I hardly believe, that player will try any skill on, for example, 10th lvl. And any reflect dmg baff is based on dmg given to target. So, noob player wont give significal dmg to NPC and, as a result, won't get dangerous dmg reflected on him.

my clanm8 dropped his ant queen ring when he wanted to kill teh gk(stupidity ftw=D)

in my case it was a tyrant/destroyer using critical totem+frenzy i believe so GG

i like the fact that miss mexican24 is thinking mostly as a player!!!you just need to make somebody attack the NPC by tricking him that killing an NPC will result in giving him something :P

there are many noobplayers around so it aint be too difficult to find some :) :-*

Heh, not really an exploit, but anyway, I've done that before... the player almost died, but he stopped attacking when he was almost dead.

I used reflect damage on the npc with one char and buffed the player just after, so he would attack quicker/stronger.

Almost worked. *snap*

Been a few months since I've done it anyway, nice to see noobs still attack NPCs on DN, always nice to get free stuff and laugh at them! ;D

i like the fact that miss mexican24 is thinking mostly as a player!!!you just need to make somebody attack the NPC by tricking him that killing an NPC will result in giving him something :P

there are many noobplayers around so it aint be too difficult to find some :) :-*

noob players love to check out their new skills/stats after sub attacking taurin XD

Heh, not really an exploit, but anyway, I've done that before...

and as i said, its more a tip then an exploit, but theres no section for l2 tips on MxB XD