[BOT] L2Vicious

Koyfo

Hi there first ty for posting this bot i had the opportunity to try them both and they worked like a charm. :D

Now as you can see this is not working anymore so i am thinking of something that could work unpack the walker to delete the filesize error witch is

easy but the problem is that the unpacker i used dont seem to work ><

All i can say is :

PESniffer EP Scan: y0da's Crypter v1.x / Modified

PEiD scanning... yoda's cryptor 1.2

We need an unpacker now if someone find one please reply :P

PS : i tryed Qunpack = not working :(

Koyfo, ppl like u make happy a lot of ppl. :P Keep doing dude ^^

i was very happy when i found working walker for L2Vicous server, thanks for Koyfo, but now when i used 3 days, bot dont working anymore......so unhappy...coming freedays and i cannt play without walker...

when i tryed do something myself, i found that l2clinet runing not like from others server, but using lineage2.dat, other servers use l2.exe (that why is easy found token and others thing needed) and maybe something coded's....

Hi there first ty for posting this bot i had the opportunity to try them both and they worked like a charm. :D

Now as you can see this is not working anymore so i am thinking of something that could work unpack the walker to delete the filesize error witch is

easy but the problem is that the unpacker i used dont seem to work ><

All i can say is :

PESniffer EP Scan: y0da's Crypter v1.x / Modified

PEiD scanning... yoda's cryptor 1.2

We need an unpacker now if someone find one please reply :P

PS : i tryed Qunpack = not working :(

Did you try deyoda? Worked for me on 10.8.6 at least

http://ftp.bspu.unibel.by/pub/Tools/ARC/w32exe/deyoda12.zip

Other easy way to get rid of the file size error is to pad the l2.exe file with empty data until it gets the correct size.

does this work on official servers?

What?Can't u see the topic title?It says L2Vicious,the walker is ONLY for L2vicious not for official..

Ok i'm starting my adventure with l2w , anybody can give me link to some nicce guide?? Couse i never used L2W and i dont know how to make my bot use mana when he need it , i made it when he have 99 % hp he use some , but it's not working properly .

I need some nice guide , for newbie:D . Or if not maybe some site , i would like to now how to make auto exp party , already exped support classes.

In my pt i have mages and fighters ,  is there any possibility to make my bd making dances only for mages and than for fighters .

ty for answers . Soz bu i'm noobie:P in Walker .

i don t think it works :S whenever i press hosts at fixes it says that some files could be created and i need to restar my pc :S and then when i try to open the game from the walker no window opens :S plz help me.ty