Hellp me Crtikal Erorr and telleport

nyke

Question

Pliss hellp me have 1 bigg problems!!! teleport=Crtikal erorr why? is for me sistem?or servers?

History: UStruct::SerializeBinGC <- UObject::Serialize <- (ShadowBitmapMaterial Transient.ShadowBitmapMaterial34) <- ObjectTestReach <- (ShadowBitmapMaterial Transient.ShadowBitmapMaterial34) <- UStruct::SerializeBinGC <- UObject::Serialize <- (ShadowProjector Transient.ShadowProjector71) <- AActor::Serialize <- ObjectTestReach <- (ShadowProjector Transient.ShadowProjector71) <- ULevelBase::Serialize <- ULevel::Serialize <- UMasterLevel::Serialize <- ObjectTestReach <- (MasterLevel Transient.MasterLevel0) <- UStruct::SerializeBinGC <- UObject::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- UGameEngine::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- UGameEngine::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- ObjectTestReach <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- TArray<< <- UGameEngine::L2SerializeRootSet <- UGameEngine::L2CollectGarbage <- UMasterLevel::DetachLevel <- UGameEngine::DetachLevel <- UGameEngine::CheckPurgeLevel <- UGameEngine::L2_Teleport <- UGameEngine::ScreenFadeDone <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

2 answers to this question

Pliss hellp me have 1 bigg problems!!! teleport=Crtikal erorr why? is for me sistem?or servers?

Well the server maybe has got the problem.

If the server has not got the problem then you must have it.

1) Reinstall the lineage 2 client.

2) And then put the patch of the server  and try to  log.If you got critical error again then the server has got the problem.

P.s Read the rules before post.

For help you must post here and not here

Its not a server error

Change the NPC Morph, you obviously have a gatekeeper with the default morph id.

Changing teleporter with a raid boss to look shiny wont help your server, everyone that teleport will dc ;]