[Guide] How to find ANY ip or Port for a server that are on Hopzone

Kuntz

Hey.. As im done with L2.. Ill share my metode i used to find Ips and Ports on a server

I dont really know if you need IE for this to work.. I dont know about Firefox and how you can se the Source of the website

So ill show it on IE..

1St

Find the server you want to check the Ip on  i take this http://l2.hopzone.net/lineage2/moreinfo/L2Stars/81093.html

2nd

Go to view  in your  toolbar as you can se here ie7-menu-bar.JPG  [NOT the part there is marked!]

Then you go down to Source and press there.. Then a secound Window will open and you press Down CTRL + F

Then a littel box will open and you write in the box : Check server   Then it will find something called Check server.. Then around 9 Lines down you can se the server Port + IP

It will look something like this

<tr>

[glow=red,2,300] <td class="moreinfo_title_bg_2"><div align="center">Check Server</div></td>

[/glow]

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="moreinfo_bg_content" align="center">

<div id="flashcontent_moreinfo"></div>

<script type="text/javascript">

// <![CDATA[

var fo = new FlashObject("http://l2.hopzone.net/hopzone_status.swf?

[glow=red,2,300]serveru1=78.46.21.133&serveru2=78.46.21.133&portu1=2106&portu2=7777", "fotester_moreinfo", "98", "18", "6.0.29", "#FFFFFF");

[/glow]  <------------------------- thats the Server info! The last port you se is the Gameserver Port and the first port you se is the Login server..

• 2 months later...