[HELP][ENG] Custom item doesn't go into inventory

I think i did everything right... yet i don't see anything in my inventory... o.o

shot00000xd.png

What's wrong with it? =O

you checked ur gameserver console say some error? check ID of ur items.

Ok fixed it, the problem was in weapongrp.dat, for some odd reason it didn't save...

Anyways now i see the weapon in my inventory, all the stats and descriptions are correct but when i equip it my char doesn't have any weapon, is the problem in the utx file?

Ok fixed it, the problem was in weapongrp.dat, for some odd reason it didn't save...

Anyways now i see the weapon in my inventory, all the stats and descriptions are correct but when i equip it my char doesn't have any weapon, is the problem in the utx file?

well I don't know man, you have all correct your custom need work, and is not problem UTX because you change name of texture only you see weapon in grey.

Fixed, by doing like 3 times everything all over... the problem was that in unreal editor i skipped a step (when on shader properties, click on imported image and click USE..)

Thanks for trying to help, since it now works i might as well release it as my first work! =D