[help][eng] Uneditable l2.ini?

Ok, right when i tought all my problems were fixed here comes another one...

It seems i cannot open this l2.ini http://rapidshare.com/files/405616140/l2.zip with my gracia epilogue file edit (or any other file edit actually..)... What's wrong with it? please help, thanks.

P.S. i tried using some other l2.ini from other gracia epilogue folders found on this forum, but it just made up more problems...

That ini actually works in some client?

The crypt version is normal [413], but fileedit fails in decription, maybe the ini is bad coded or wrong edited.

It is from patched CT2.4 epilogue, and i can play with it if i change the hosts file, the problem is i have a dynamic ip and i want to run my server behind a no-ip.org adress but hosts file doesn't recognize that in the ip column so my only option is to change that l2.ini also because if i use any other l2.ini it gives me weird errors...

well I don't know where u get this l2.ini o system patched man, but you get from other server maybe problem is l2.ini are encrypted with a hex editor, and you can't unluck because need know what change he do.

well I don't know where u get this l2.ini o system patched man, but you get from other server maybe problem is l2.ini are encrypted with a hex editor, and you can't unluck because need know what change he do.

I got it from the official CT2.4 patcher... I dunno why it's like that... any suggestions on what can i do?

so this is really strange man, smth no work good, host o don't know, maybe can give more info about ur errors when edit l2.ini and host file for connect in ur server.

Solved by deleting my whole system folder and replacing it with the one in this topic http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=69451.0

So far no problems occurred, dunno why they did before...