enchanting

alot of u are looking for new ways to better enchant ur weapons ....i noticed if u use l2 walker there is a bigger chance for ur weapon to succed ...before i was enchanting like +6 weapons bearly ( +3 is safe in my sv ) and now i even made +11 +10 like 3/4 times with not that many enchants ... all u have to do is start game in walker and at items just open ur enchant and apply to weapon .... hope it will work for u to

did u try it ? buy 100 ead and enchant in old way and buy another 100 ead and enchant with walker then tell me it doesnt work

im developer you cant proove that you can manipulate a random integer calculation :D

i didnt guaranty it works 100% ...it just worked for me ... i spent like 50 bews enchanting a dyna crusher and max was +6 .... i used walker and make icarus bow +10 from first then few months later i made +11 same bow ...not to mention +10 crusher and +9 dyan fist and alot of weapons and trust me im not lucky enchanter ...im just saying try it if it works for some1 il be happy

you cant proove that you can manipulate a random integer calculation :D

Let them belive that if they enchant with their eyes closed they have more chances of succes

lawl.