What does ipjack do ?

So i'm wondering. Can anyone explain in detail what does IPJack do ? I'm not sure if i have to use it or not on my server. The downside is that when i start IPJack, my browsing stops functioning. I cannot visit any website. Can anyone tell me what does IPJack exactly do, when must it be used and when i can close it down ?

Thank you.

I think that you are doing something wrong

IpJack takes teh connection of your l2 client and redirects it to your localhost ip 127.0.0.1

But in the config of IpJack you determine the exe from which ipjack is supposed to grab the connection-> mostly l2.exe

It shouldnt temper anyhow with your  browser.

Alternativeley you can use Proxifier for example to do the exact same thing that ipjack does but  well oyu have to input the right settings yourself instead of just writing server ip like in ipjack

:)

And why do i need to redirect the server's ip to mine ? I heard it is so in order to bypass some login protection. Is it required say for lineage.ro ?

well mostly its required  but on lineage.ro you wont be just able to bot only with using ipjack

they added the kasha protection which kills foreign tools etc and have some ingame protection aswell

There is at least 1 method i know how to bot there but well not allowed to tell ;X

If you really wanna bot there you ll need more then that  to keep long story short