[Guide] Gladiator

About the dyes. Can someone tell me why is WIT useful for a fighter?

not for a fighter, but in this case for a gladi

as the author of the guide told Sonic's move casting and re-use time depends on casting speed (aka WIT)

Myself im taking , celestial , knight ability defense and haste/spirit (3 main cert , others , take the ones for p.atk)

I make these ones on mid/high rate ,  about low rate i dont know , havent played gracia++ on low rates :)

If u got any other questions, feel free to ask on PM

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hmm gladiator is a very good classs and you can make manny changes at him not like sagi that is a easy classs ... run run run and hit .... and btw the dyes depends on server and what you whant it to do with your caracter... i think it in a mid like 50x interlude it is the best +str +dex -con beacose have a lot of con and about the stun rezistents.. have war frenzy and lion heart and stil have 10k hp.. + 3.7 k cp but you hit more faster , more critical chances , dex = move faster and atk speed, str p atk ... in a server like this is the best whene you have good gear like tallum set or mj heavy ... i NEVER use S grade sets i think a little loww... only ic gives a pleanty of p def .. so ?? i give a f if have a ++ set of tallum .. about the wepon ... the BEst is A grade in my opinion ... 4++ is thie best talum*damascus ... 8% more atk speed ...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...