The Best Basketball team in Europe!

xLeGenD

The best Basketball team in europe !  

30 members have voted

1. 1. The best Basketball team in europe !

• Panathinaikos
    • Olympiakos
    • CSKA
    • PARTIZAN
    • TEL AVIV
    • BARCELONA
    • REAL MADRID

Barcelona

(after them)

Olympiacos

(after them)

Panathinaikos

(after them)

CSKA

(after them)

Partizan.

Even i am Olympiakos, Panathinaikos has the best team in Europe. Their team is too experienced. Also, they have something that other teams have. They have one team into the game and one out of the game.

Even i am Olympiakos, Panathinaikos has the best team in Europe. Their team is too experienced. Also, they have something that other teams have. They have one team into the game and one out of the game.

Omg 1st time i hear a fun of olympiakos says that about Panathinaikos... thx =]..... CSKA is good too!

Omg 1st time i hear a fun of olympiakos says that about Panathinaikos... thx =]..... CSKA is good too!

Something off topic.

Because i am fan of Olympiakos doesnt mean that i will be with him even that i say is a lie.

The best team in the whole EUROPE is Panathinaikos BC!

I am OSFP supporter to the death but well,let's face it.They are way better than us and every team in europe.

There is a main reason 'bout that,a reason that has name and last name.It's like Zeliko Obradovic.

That coach is too pro for europian coaches to deal with.

If OSFP had such a coach a somebody who can reach 3/4 of his level,we would be celebrating our triple crown this year.

The best team in the whole EUROPE is Panathinaikos BC!

I am OSFP supporter to the death but well,let's face it.They are way better than us and every team in europe.

There is a main reason 'bout that,a reason that has name and last name.It's like Zeliko Obradovic.

That coach is too pro for europian coaches to deal with.

If OSFP had such a coach a somebody who can reach 3/4 of his level,we would be celebrating our triple crown this year.

However,I can't ensure that this will be a fact the following year.We are going to hire a really good coach and add some good players to our roster so why not?:P

MD i agree with you. The coach in the basket is the most important thing. I really cannot understand how the hell Olympiakos lost the 1st [i think] final from Panathinaikos. Giannakis should be drunk this day.

MD i agree with you. The coach in the basket is the most important thing. I really cannot understand how the hell Olympiakos lost the 1st [i think] final from Panathinaikos. Giannakis should be drunk this day.

Nah.I watched the 85% of OSFP games this year.If you take a closer and if you play basketball( I play for 6 years and I've learnt something) you will understand that this year's OSFP was not a team but some "pro players" like Kleiza,Teodosic and others who were in top form.There was no game that olympiacos played as a real team.There were 5 players in the court in red,not a team in red.