Dmg of necro on interlude(with gloom-vortex)

WHat dmg should a necro do for server to be balanced?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. WHat dmg should a necro do for server to be balanced?

• 300-500
    • 500-800
    • 800-1100

interlude:

If there are full resist sph>necro and easily...

If not necro>sph and (with tp..without it's 50 50)

Gracia:same as interlude

That's not right...i played sph 2 weeks ago and had lvl7 wind on weapon....vampiric claw's dmg was 1/4 of the hurricane.WITHOUT surrender to wind and wind vortex...so in mages u are forced to put attribute same as the one ur skills are based on ;)

the only mage that can put whatever he wants is DOMI cause in gracia his atks are neutral.

Dominator = fire attribute

Dominator = fire attribute

are u 100% sure on that?on gracia final the skill is neutral and i am 100% sure about it ....now i am not sure if it changed on epilogue but even if it is...it can be fire..i mean rofl dude it's definitely not fire...if it's not neutral then it should be dark as it was before gracia

are u 100% sure on that?on gracia final the skill is neutral and i am 100% sure about it ....now i am not sure if it changed on epilogue but even if it is...it can be fire..i mean rofl dude it's definitely not fire...if it's not neutral then it should be dark as it was before gracia

nono domi is fire attribute :)

nono domi is fire attribute :)

i dunno....sry but i need to test to believe that :S

18 Buff Slot w/o Debuff Slot And 700 Damage Rox...If You Know How To Use A Necro You Use All Curses And Bye Bye :D

18 buff slots without debuff slot???are ya crasy dude?24 buff slot WITH debuff slots is the best for me

And necro doesn't have many curses for fighters :S...i mean only warrior bane and curse of doom (and anchor i guess but that one doesn't suppose to land easy enough for some1 to consider it a good strategy ..) and in an archer for an example u can't rly use warrior bane and he doesn't use skills for u to use curse of doom....

For me the biggest advantage of necro is that he is the mage with the second bigger m.atk (or same with sorcecer) and with great drains....if u use drains correctly u can be op

i dunno....sry but i need to test to believe that :S

18 buff slots without debuff slot???are ya crasy dude?24 buff slot WITH debuff slots is the best for me

And necro doesn't have many curses for fighters :S...i mean only warrior bane and curse of doom (and anchor i guess but that one doesn't suppose to land easy enough for some1 to consider it a good strategy ..) and in an archer for an example u can't rly use warrior bane and he doesn't use skills for u to use curse of doom....

For me the biggest advantage of necro is that he is the mage with the second bigger m.atk (or same with sorcecer) and with great drains....if u use drains correctly u can be op

Thats Why There Shouldnt Be Debuff Slots...So Necro Can Use His Curses Just To Remove Enemy's Buffs

Thats Why There Shouldnt Be Debuff Slots...So Necro Can Use His Curses Just To Remove Enemy's Buffs

curses doesn't suppose to work as an indirectly cancel...it just suppose to weaken ur oppenets...and necro have weaken skills mainly for mages..

So necro advantages are his curses on mages and his drains on fighters.Simply cause on fighters mages do bigger dmg cause of the low m.def so bigger dmg better drain....that's why necro is one of the best chars in theory....for me strong chars are something like dat

Dominator>necro=gladi=Tanks>sps=sph=TH> da rest

• 2 weeks later...

I tested server and Dont know why i hit with necro 700-800 on pvp with full +0 and sph 1000-1100 wtf are y say ...

And you forgot something Bro Tanks<SpS

Interlude Was the nightmare of tanks Nukers make / Sleep/cancel /aura /sleep / cancel aura

LineMage No Age

I tested server and Dont know why i hit with necro 700-800 on pvp with full +0 and sph 1000-1100 wtf are y say ...

And you forgot something Bro Tanks<SpS

Interlude Was the nightmare of tanks Nukers make / Sleep/cancel /aura /sleep / cancel aura

LineMage No Age

first of all for what server are u talking about?

second of all if u try to sleep a tank in interlude u gonna fail...u either gonna get stuned before u cast the sleep or it will simply fail...............the only thing a mage can do is slow (sps have 2) and then y tanks are fcked ...