OOG walker for Retail

jewbaker

Theres lots of posts with people looking for OOG for retail, Auth crack and all, but none actually get anywhere. I don't care if ppl are gettin banned, can someone just post a link with a working OOG walker for Lineage II Retail plx.

Also, if someone feels generous, they can add how to make it work if it takes any more work compared to Ig walker.

and i would pay for walker if i had a mastercard.

if ur gonna reply, i dont care about ur opinion on whether i need it or not, and why or why not i should get it. i just want the answer to my post.

tbh I don't know as I've always been legit on retail, but I do know there's no crack for the latest versions.

and going for an outdated version is just wasting your money on a banhammer ;<

ive almost always been legit, only ever used IG walker, and thats just for the hp and lvl thing, as well as the map. But my computer cant handle this game as much as it used to, and until i get a new one, i cant run my buffer(s) along with my char without lagging so bad its not even worth trying.

All i use OOG for is buffers, and its kuz my computer is shit, so im working on gettin OOG till i can get a new comp that can handle this dam game.

I have a cracked OOG version for retail, ill ask my friend if i can share it, no promises though.

thx for tryin and not just being a asshole like everyone else, can anyone that knows about oog on retail say how it works compared to IG what else do u need for it to work besides the asrv etc.