problem check it out

hello maxcheaters....another problem. i downloaded from here a custom weapon for ct2.3 and it is the dual zzariche..... everything is fine.. but i dont want to have same glow form +0 to +20. i want to have normal glow +4 blue and after +16 red.... how can i fix that??

its sth from weapongrp.dat because other customs work just fine..

well so ppl make that put effect in weapongrp.dat,you want original effects just change line LineageEffect_c o effect you have for original and you done, you can search in weapongrp.dat lines original weapons are edited who make it.

yeah but i didnt made myself the variation..... i changed and putted herow glow but it is the same from +0 to +20 i just want to add colours like other weapons that's all.....

yeah but i didnt made myself the variation..... i changed and putted herow glow but it is the same from +0 to +20 i just want to add colours like other weapons that's all.....

is what I say before man,cut env.int from clean system and paste in your system, read better before posting.

hey critical error thanks i understanded now....in the weapongrp.dat where it says is_hero i putted 0 instead of -1. That was my mistake. Anyway thanks a lot i found the special guide. request for lock SOLVED!