[Help]NoItemName

setor

Ok: Have you tried Raules Interlude system? (patched system) I use it, and just tested it: it's just extract, edit l2.ini, perhaps add this line to hosts file:

66.240.255.107    nprotect.lineage2.com

and it worked...

itemnamegrp.dat has a specific file structure. You can not just copy paste with whatever you want. There is something about weapon> armor> item or whatever arrangement which I cannot remember. It was posted here before.

LooooL its fixed !!!LauQ thank you very much i owe you !!! thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the 66.240.255.107    nprotect.lineage2.com

Ok guys i fixed the problem with the gameguard but now i log into my game and alllll the items or better weapons and armors are with NoItemName

look last change if you triple post again i will smite you...

just search man...

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=74299.0

you add some custom items to your server for example custom weapons , custom armors or something ?

if you add something you must open itemname-e.dat via fileedit and you have to sort out in scale growing id these items what you add to itemname-e.dat and should work .

Nop ... listen what happened !! after this topic i changed my pack to l2jbrazil interlude !!! and meanwhile i had haching tool errors gameguard errors and itemname errors !! i made all ok !! joined the server , without editting anything in my system(with fileedit or anything) and all the armors and weapons had noitemname!! i try to solve it with new cleared patched system but i still dont know if that was the problem !!

LooooL its fixed !!!LauQ thank you very much i owe you !!! thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the 66.240.255.107    nprotect.lineage2.com

np :)

noitemname, as said alot in this topic, is about the itemname-e.dat. It could be that you edited it and didnt save it to the right system folder. Just get a fresh itemname-e.dat and it should really work! (or re-extract from Raules patched system).