dobut l2walker IG, detectable???

B-Boy

Well, im very angry cuz yesterday i got ban 3 accounts from a x2 server, one pj was A grade.. etc, bullshit all... i was using ig l2walker in a place where no one was watching me, as I have understood the IG walker is undetectable, unless someone sees you botting AFK..... Well, yesterday when i start to bot the server dissconected me, and i got that 3 accounts banned...  My question is: is detectable the IG walker????? send some packet malicious detected by the server??

Another point, did not use any program to verify the server  (l2asrv. ..... etc), cause without having to verify i could bot perfectly, may be also due to that??

Ty to all answers ^^

i might be mistaken but doesnt l2walker generally send wrong(too short) move packages?b or some shiet

shouldnt it be detectable like  that on defualt and anyways

if you are playing private sevrer  you arent bound to the rules of retail

ALmost every private server out there has a different protection which can/cannot detect walker

So it just depends where you play

yeah... but looks very rare....... i've botting since 3 months in that server, and i never was detected... so i cant understand why that time i got IP ban... there arent players in that area to report...... maybe could be cuz i dont use any verify program???

I think IG walker sends the same packets as normal client, just OOG is different, u might just have been reported before, and some GM was scouting u, when u botted he got proof and banned you, thats the most probable cause.