[Problem]Cant save my pictures in PS CS5

dimco

if im on a wrong section then report to mod to move it

im using photoshop cs5 and when i use file>Save As nothing happens, the window doesnt appear

does some1 knows whats wrong?

if im on a wrong section then report to mod to move it

im using photoshop cs5 and when i use file>Save As nothing happens, the window doesnt appear

does some1 knows whats wrong?

First: Maybe it spawning(lol word) somewhere that you can't see it? Like toooo right or tooo left?

Second: Press Ctrl+G and I think it open General or something like this, press Reset something. I opened Photoshop before many days and I don't remember...

First: Maybe it spawning(lol word) somewhere that you can't see it? Like toooo right or tooo left?

Second: Press Ctrl+G and I think it open General or something like this, press Reset something. I opened Photoshop before many days and I don't remember...

1. when you press save as then you can press only in the witndow of "save as", you cant click anywhere else, but i can click everywhere i want so thats not the problem

2. Ctrl+G is making a group, it doesnt open any window(btw group is useful:D)

Wrong hack?

what da fu.ck?

Well as I said you may used a wrong way to crack the programm and damaged it.Reinstall it and maybe find a safer way to crack it.

i have downloaded trial version but i still have this problem...