[Vote]x45 Server

nonono nobody actually hate gracia :) its just a matter of taste let me explain to you what i mean

you join to an interlude server nowdays what you see: client mods all over the place every 2nd character is the same(usually archer classes)and really big unbalance especially if you look at a bishop with a lvl10 stone right? Now this type of server give ppl a one man army character no teamwork needed no partys needed at all

With g.epilogue and every other chronicle since interlude you need teamwork you need your clan you need your bishop in its desired role you need much more knowledge and much more "skill" to play with it

You always needed a clan to enjoy L2, even in Interlude. However star wars pvp servers are different, but still Epilogue's better than Interlude by far.

What im referring to is interlude is a simple client without any kind of teamwork that makes it so popular(because truth be told ego is above all :) ) and that makes g.epilogue not so popular ONLY in maxcheaters because overall gracia is still Lineages prime and still really popular :)

Fucking true.

You always needed a clan to enjoy L2, even in Interlude. However star wars pvp servers are different, but still Epilogue's better than Interlude by far.

Fucking true.

nowdays i dont see any clean interlude server each and every single one of them have client mods

nonono nobody actually hate gracia :) its just a matter of taste let me explain to you what i mean

you join to an interlude server nowdays what you see: client mods all over the place every 2nd character is the same(usually archer classes)and really big unbalance especially if you look at a bishop with a lvl10 stone right? Now this type of server give ppl a one man army character no teamwork needed no partys needed at all

With g.epilogue and every other chronicle since interlude you need teamwork you need your clan you need your bishop in its desired role you need much more knowledge and much more "skill" to play with it

What im referring to is interlude is a simple client without any kind of teamwork that makes it so popular(because truth be told ego is above all :) ) and that makes g.epilogue not so popular ONLY in maxcheaters because overall gracia is still Lineages prime and still really popular :)

I guess u owned me there :D

u are 100% right about the red part...i know that i just should have said it in my first post :P

About the no teamwork at all..well sry but it's not 100% right.....i've played some intrelude that there was no 1 man army and staff like that...but about the bishop +active augment y u are 100% right i hate it it's really annoying.

Which client fits more for one x45 server?

VOTE!

Interlude or Gracia Epilogue.

Interlude = NO MANY CUSTOMS

GRACIA = IF you go 85 lvl u will buy a vesper and then qq to all (OP) Stat.:S

Interlude = NO MANY CUSTOMS

GRACIA = IF you go 85 lvl u will buy a vesper and then qq to all (OP) Stat.:S

totally not true 1.vesper is S84 not S85 2.stats are really not op