[R8 and comment.] Spam Team Logo.

`Vaxil

why you put in your title comment if you cant afford bad comments? :S

Did i say something? Omg kidz0r.

Lamest signature ever. And wtf? Only Chucky and Devangell are in spam team.

you are not here ( imo) to judge who is on spam team etc. You are here is [PS] section to comment about the blending beauty effects of the image i am posting.

That's why I said that it's the lamest signature ever. Because it sucks.

oK. So can you tell me "pr0" what needs improvement? cause i am so tired of hearing that everything i create is a pille of shit and nothing else.

oK. So can you tell me "pr0" what needs improvement? cause i am so tired of hearing that everything i create is a pille of shit and nothing else.

You should make another. Do you actually like it? Why the hell did you add that lame texture? Do you think that it looks good like that? ;/

You should make another. Do you actually like it? Why the hell did you add that lame texture? Do you think that it looks good like that? ;/

y i like it. and i bet you can't create the same without a guide cause it is very difficult.NO C4D !I used almost 17 layers ;)

i can tell you that alot aint even member of spamteam :)

only me and devangell are actualy in spamteam of the signature XD

y i know ( vaxil) here . It was not my idea guyzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just created the sig ! others told me to add the names.

y i like it. and i bet you can't create the same without a guide cause it is very difficult.NO C4D !I used almost 17 layers ;)

OMG...man really,delete this post because you will get in many sigs...

y i know ( vaxil) here . It was not my idea guyzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just created the sig ! others told me to add the names.

I didn't told you to add my name....