[Request]Crest Viewable

icemanrj

Question

Well, I've searched as crazy and found nothing..

Here is the thing, I want to know how to make the crests "viewable", for example, in my website on clan tops I want to add the crest as well, and the Lineage crest have some kind of encoding and the view is not possible, how can i make it possible?

Can be in PHP or Java (I prefer Java, because my website is in Java)

3 answers to this question

Oops how didnt i see this topic ...

And then im the guy who insults ppl and i get the karma. How can i not insult you King Seketh, when your reply is totally inacurate ? Here is the road the crest takes :

Player A ---> Client --> Encoded & Stored to Crest.utx --> Sent to server encoded ! What the server receives is an array of data that is not bmp but utx texture. It sends back to clients the encoded data and the CLIENT decodes it to present it to the player. He doesnt have to look at all in the CrestChache.

Yes you are a noob,  - karma me for the third time, but you are infact a noob :) Sorry mate but thats the truth.

So iceman either decoded it server side ( bmp extension file ), or clientside with UTPT ( open Crest.utx ).

Oops how didnt i see this topic ...

And then im the guy who insults ppl and i get the karma. How can i not insult you King Seketh, when your reply is totally inacurate ? Here is the road the crest takes :

Player A ---> Client --> Encoded & Stored to Crest.utx --> Sent to server encoded ! What the server receives is an array of data that is not bmp but utx texture. It sends back to clients the encoded data and the CLIENT decodes it to present it to the player. He doesnt have to look at all in the CrestChache.

Yes you are a noob,  - karma me for the third time, but you are infact a noob :) Sorry mate but thats the truth.

So iceman either decoded it server side ( bmp extension file ), or clientside with UTPT ( open Crest.utx ).

hey smart ass he asked for the way that it works so he can make it viewable for his site, in that file u see it getting encrypted and decrypted in a byte array and saved in a file with the name and id given from idfactory and stored also in clan table db.

With the byte array he can create his image and display it on his site or just view it >.>

Locked. Answered.