Scripts for l2phx

omg phx is dead as hlapex....

is not true!

Karma given, keep sharing dude.

ftw google translate  --- rusian site!

Cool, cant wait.

and btw  thx for share.. and i see this one some where there but i dont know...i will search..

is not true!ftw google translate  --- rusian site!and btw  thx for share.. and i see this one some where there but i dont know...i will search..

Haaah LOL)) I don't use google translate, and all what I'm sharing ,I found on russian cheeters site , or writting myself . But in anyway, you can't find what I sharing , because on russian sites you need in big privilegios , for acces for this information.

If you don't know , don't said something....=)

p.s "Rusian" writting- Russian

[move]Sorry that I'm posted with some delays)) ::)[/move]

// Hellbound Gracia

// Script delevel char to certain LvL

// Script on for  gm

// The begining of the work script , when char : gm take in target char: nyb

// 1. char nyb begin attacked char gm .char gm killing char: nyb

// 2. nyb escape to town, stand up, and again...1

// in party chat, writting to a lvl delevel

const
// Writting names of your's chars

nyb='ххххх';// whom kill

gm='ххххх';// who kills

var
 timer1: TTimer;
 timer2: TTimer;
 mytext:string;
 Name,Namegm, Bypass,Message:string; 
 Level,Levelup,textID,textlvl:integer;
 nybID,gmID,Attaka,slivlvl,i:integer;
 gmmm, gmX,gmY,gmZ,nybX,nybY,nybZ:integer;
procedure SendMsg2(msg:string);
begin 
 buf:=#$4A;
 WriteD(0);
 WriteD(10);
 WriteS('');
 WriteS(msg);
 SendToClientEx(gm);
end;
procedure Attakagm;
begin
  buf:=#$01;
  WriteD(nybID);
  WriteD(nybX);
  WriteD(nybY);
  WriteD(nybZ);  
  SendToServerEx(gm);
SendMsg2('delevel nyb '+Name+''); 
end;    
procedure Targetnyb;
begin
  buf:=#$1F;
  WriteD(gmID);
  WriteD(gmX);
  WriteD(gmY);
  WriteD(gmZ); 
  SendToServerEx(nyb); 
end;
procedure Attakanyb;
begin
  buf:=#$01;
  WriteD(gmID);
  WriteD(gmX);
  WriteD(gmY);
  WriteD(gmZ); 
  SendToServerEx(nyb);
SendMsg2('attacked '+Namegm+''); 
end;
procedure OnTimer1(Sender: TObject);
begin
   Targetnyb;
   Attakanyb;
if ( Attaka=1) then  begin
   Attakagm;
end;
end;
procedure Init;
begin
 timer1:=TTimer.Create(nil);
 timer1.OnTimer:=@OnTimer1;
 timer1.enabled:=false;
 timer1.interval:=2000;

slivlvl:=0;
 Attaka:=0;
 Levelup:=1;
 end;
procedure Free; 
begin
timer1.free;
end;
begin
  if fromserver  and (pck[1]=#$32) and (ConnectName=gm) then begin
      gmX:=ReadD(2);
      gmY:=ReadD(6);
      gmZ:=ReadD(10);
      gmmm:=ReadD(14);
      gmID:=ReadD(18);
      Namegm:=ReadS(22);
       end;
begin
 if FromClient and (pck[1]=#$1F) and (ConnectName=gm)  then begin
      nybID:=ReadD(2);
      nybX:=ReadD(6);
      nybY:=ReadD(10);
      nybZ:=ReadD(14);
      SendMsg2('target '+Name+'see'); 
if (0<slivlvl) then begin
      timer1.enabled:=true;
      SendMsg2('delevel to  '+IntToStr(textlvl)+' '+Name+''); 
      end;
    end;
begin
 if fromserver  and (pck[1]=#$32)   then begin
   if (ReadD(18)=nybID) then begin
    i:=22;
    Name:=ReadS(i);
    i:=i+12;
    Level:= ReadD(i);
    SendMsg2(Name+':'+Message);
 if (Level<=slivlvl) then begin
    nybID:= 0;
    gmID:=0;
    gmX:=0;
    gmY:=0;
    gmZ:=0;
    Attaka:=0;//attack gm
SendMsg2('congratulations '+Name+' you reached liked lvl');
SendMsg2(''+Name+' thanks all');
Levelup:=0;//атака nyb
end;
end;
end;
begin
  if fromserver and (pck[1]=#$00) then begin
   if (ReadD(2)=nybID) then begin
   SendMsg2(''+Namegm+' kill:'+Name+''); 
   Attaka:=0;
   buf:=hstr('7D 00 00 00 00');
   SendToServerEx(nyb);
   SendMsg2(''+Name+'T e l e p o r t');
end;
end;
begin
   if fromserver and (pck[1]=#$F9) then begin 
if (Levelup=1) then begin
   timer1.enabled:=true;// start timer of attacked 
   SendMsg2('Continue attacked '+Namegm+''); 
  end;
     end;
begin
if FromServer and (pck[1]=#$33) then begin
         if (ReadD(2)=nybID) then begin
         Attaka:=1;
        end;
     end;

//===========================================
begin

if FromClient and (pck[1]=#$49) then begin
   i:=2;
   mytext:=ReadS(i);
   textID:=ReadD(i);
   textlvl:=StrToInt(mytext); 
if (textID=3)  then begin
    slivlvl:=StrToInt(mytext);
    SendMsg2( 'delevel to: '+IntToStr(textlvl)+' lVl ' ); 

pck:='';
exit;
end;
end;
//===========================================
end;
end;
 end; 
      end;   
        end;
         end;
            end.

• 3 months later...

Script for auto target PK

// ver.: Gracia 1.5 PreFinal

Const UserName=('You NamE');

var

ObjectID, KarmaPK, TargetPK, MessagePK, ClassPK, i, x, y, z, TempPK: Integer;

NamePK, CvarPK : String;

ClassName: TStringList;

procedure Init;

begin

MessagePK:=1;

TargetPK:=0;

WriteD(0);

WriteD(10);

WriteS('');

WriteS('PK Scanner for Gracia 1.5 by Furious, metalFan');

SendToClientEx(UserName);

ClassName :=TStringList.Create;

ClassName.LoadFromFile('ClassName.ini');

end;

procedure Free;

begin

ClassName.free;

end;

procedure OnConnect(WithClient: Boolean);

begin

end;

procedure OnDisonnect(WithClient: Boolean);

begin

end;

procedure MessageSend(Msg:string);

begin

WriteD(0);

WriteD(10);

WriteS('');

WriteS(Msg);

end;

procedure TargetingPK(ObjectID: Integer);

begin

if TargetPK=1 then begin

buf:=#$1F;

WriteD(ObjectID); WriteD(0); Writed(0); Writed(0); WriteC(0);

SendToServerEx(UserName); end;

end;

procedure KillRadar;

begin

buf:=#$F1;

WriteD(0);

WriteD(1);

WriteD(0);

WriteD(0);

WriteD(0);

end;

function GetClassName(CID : integer) : string;

begin

result:=ClassName.Strings[CID];

end;

begin

if (FromServer) and (ConnectName=UserName) and (pck[1]=#$31) then

begin

x:=ReadD(2);

y:=ReadD(6);

z:=ReadD(10);

i:=22;

NamePK:=ReadS(i);

ClassPK:=ReadD(i+8);

KarmaPK:=ReadD(i+176);

if (KarmaPK>0) then

begin

ObjectID:=ReadD(18);

TargetingPK(ObjectID);

if MessagePK=1 then begin MessageSend(''+NamePK+' | '+GetClassName(ClassPK)+' | '+IntToStr(KarmaPK)+) end;

buf:=#$F1;

WriteD(0);

WriteD(1);

WriteD(X);

WriteD(Y);

WriteD(Z);

end;

end;

if (FromServer) and (ConnectName=UserName) and (pck[1]=#$08) then begin

TempPK:=ReadD(2);

case TempPK of ObjectID:

KillRadar;

end;

end;

if (FromClient) and (ConnectName=UserName) and (pck[1]=#$49) then

begin

CvarPK:=ReadS(2);

case CvarPK of

'\start':

begin

TargetPK:=1;

MessageSend('Search On!');

end;

'\stop':

begin

TargetPK:=0;

MessageSend('Stopped all services!');

end;

'\radar':

begin

MessageSend('Radar Killed');

KillRadar;

end;

end;

end;

end.

Make file classname.ini in the folder with phx

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics