Cigarette? Nah..

ProJecT

[GR] ma8e agglika kai ela mila mou.... Cooler Dude grafw.... anoi3e ta gkaba sou!

I didn't say that you should go F@ck your lifes... I just hate people who are trying to make others who smoke not to smoke by talking about death, diseases and suffering.

Get real!

Who tried to make anyone give up smoking?

oh comeon we (smokers) dont really care about them oney we spend its our love we cant really stop smoking we dont do this to play the smart guy or anything we just like it its a pleasure.

i know that i spend many many many money on cigaretes but well that wont change the fact that i love it.

Well for some reason people, who don't smoke and are saying that everyone who smokes is a smart guy who is trying to prove something, make me think that they are kinda jealous in a way....

I don't disagree on the fact that there are people who are doing it for that... or combine the pleasure with showing off.

Anyhow this is not the rule this is the exception.

Well for some reason people, who don't smoke and are saying that everyone who smokes is a smart guy who is trying to prove something, make me think that they are kinda jealous in a way....

I don't disagree on the fact that there are people who are doing it for that... or combine the pleasure with showing off.

Anyhow this is not the rule this is the exception.

Μετα το γυμνασιο αυτες οι μαλακιες σταματανε. Ακου ειναι πιο μαγκας οποιος καπνιζει, που τα ακους αυτα μωρε?

Μετα το γυμνασιο αυτες οι μαλακιες σταματανε. Ακου ειναι πιο μαγκας οποιος καπνιζει, που τα ακους αυτα μωρε?

polla zwa to lene kai to pisteboun an kai dn steki.

polla zwa to lene kai to pisteboun an kai dn steki.

Που μωρε? Αφου στο Λυκειο το 80% καπνιζει εστω και περιστασιακα

all of my classmates think that, and I get the same old same old shit from everyone saying:

[GR] Den einai magkia to kapnisma

as if I'm doing it because I want to prove something, I'm doing it because I feel like it, I enjoy it, it's my little personal pleasure.

PS: besides sex ;) but you know what hte say the best thing that goes with sex is one drink before and one cigarette after, believe me it is!

Που μωρε? Αφου στο Λυκειο το 80% καπνιζει εστω και περιστασιακα

[GR]ego paw lykeio kai to exo akousi panw apo 40 fores polla skatozwa m lene o kapnizis gia na to peksis eksipnos . bebea edo sti sparti ta pio polla skatozwa einai h Fhta i apla to IQ tous metriete sta daxtila.

Uhm... Did I put [Gr] Tags in my topic's tittle and I don't remember it? You are here not to flaming about the bad things of smoking..

As I said to my last topic..

7 για να προειδοποιήσουν για τους κινδύνους που περιέχει το τσιγαρο(edit)

No GR tags nothings

Gratz,another lock topic beacuse of some ...idiots?....

Τι κλαις μωρε ζωο. Αφου δε συμετεχουν ξενοι... Πριν δεν εκανα μεταφραση τις παπαρουπες που εγραφες για να καταλαβουν? Τι το παιζεις τωρα αστυνομια? ...

[GR] Kala les filos se emena m to pezoune mages epidi arxisan na kapnizoune fetos kai m lene kai m lene otan emis kapnizame esu pou eisouna to paradexome kai egw kapniza alla afta ta kolozwa epidi kapnizoune kanoune ton maga [/GR]

Τι κλαις μωρε ζωο. Αφου δε συμετεχουν ξενοι... Πριν δεν εκανα μεταφραση τις παπαρουπες που εγραφες για να καταλαβουν? Τι το παιζεις τωρα αστυνομια? ...

[GR]Βλακας με Β κεφαλαιο