[L2J] Lineage II Earth

Stig

like i said, i'll write some things :)

first of all, i don't get it... why GM (Sargat) think, that writing sth few times in shout/annoucenments = New Server Rule, not everyone is nolifin' 24h/a day bcs u want to be cool, and not everyone read server forum BCS THERE IS NO NEED TO! show me a rule which said: 'player need to read forum everyday'

i left server, and came for 10 mins a day in breaks between farm in graciafinal.ru, to find some pvp (pvp server with 1-9 ppl on, HELL YEAH!)

some ppl cry about my RB jewels, and LOL - i got jail bcs GM said that ppl can't kill RBs bcs they are 'bugged'

and whose foult is this, that i was able to solo them  :o?

u said that u deleted zaken and so on, so why u didn't delete baium/aq/orfen (those which i killed)  :o ? be consequent.

btw. you can take me out of jail if i put my jewels in WH xD? ahahaha You said you want to be fair xDDDDDDDDDD? so i could finally after all this shit keep them, if i won't use them, and rest ppl will need some lol pt in next few days/weeks to kill RB... COOL STORY BRO~!

this sentence was ur Fail :#

btw. ask Nig, He said to me be4 he want to vacations, that 2 ppl were killin' Baium too - He did nothing.

and... callin' me hater... did you think i care Your so pure/cool/fair opinion about myself?  :'(  ::)

ahhhhhh... i forgot, good luck with ur server.

yours favourite hater ~~~ mpxx24 :)

1 - "first of all, i don't get it... why GM (Sargat) think, that writing sth few times in shout/annoucenments = New Server Rule, not everyone is nolifin' 24h/a day bcs u want to be cool,  show me a rule which said: 'player need to read forum everyday'

2 - "u said that u deleted zaken and so on, so why u didn't delete baium/aq/orfen (those which i killed)  :o ? be consequent."

3 - "btw. you can take me out of jail if i put my jewels in WH xD? ahahaha You said you want to be fair xDDDDDDDDDD? so i could finally after all this shit keep them, if i won't use them, and rest ppl will need some lol pt in next few days/weeks to kill RB... COOL STORY BRO~!"

4 - "this sentence was ur Fail :#"

5 - "btw. ask Nig, He said to me be4 he want to vacations, that 2 ppl were killin' Baium too - He did nothing."

1 - LOL'd hard. "and not everyone read server forum BCS THERE IS NO NEED TO!" ROFLMAO Learn to play, or should I say "be active" or even better "play on a server"!?

"NO MI NO NEED TO RED FORUN!" ZOMG you douche bags got to jerk off sometimes otherwise you'll be trollin' all day long.

2 - L2P again. I can't delete mobs that are instanced , I can only be active and check if any of those respawned and //delete it once I see him, because I have no control over the DB. Congratz SIRRR!

3 - If trying to be nice to you and let you play because you really didn't know about it, was being a "bad GM" or "bcs u want to be cool" , oh congratz again. About the raid bosses and jewels, I was trying to be fair to people that will no be able to kill the nerfed raidbosses, on the other hand, players who already owned a RB jewel simple stored their boss jewels till everyone could obtain one as it should.

4 - No sir, you fail! Gaw, I can't stop laughin' how you kids go trolling forums.

5 - And Nig would like to be having people soloing epic raid bosses in 15 minutes each one dropping 500 g.medals with a respawn of 1 hour and being full +20 top items in 1 day. NO!! That will not happen.

or should I say "be active" or even better "play on a server"!?

same to you, I've almost never seen u online before (some1 wrote sth about 'cool Events made by GMs' ? hah), ask ppl how often i was online and how many times i tried to find GM

I can only be active and check if any of those respawned and //delete it once I see him

so it's my fault you wasn't enough activ to delete those RBs i killed xD? gz

in 15 minutes each one dropping 500 g.medals with a respawn of 1 hour and being full +20 top items in 1 day. NO!! That will not happen.

i made my +20 weapon in 20 mins BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T THINK, that ppl can farm nectar/... not only in farm zones

gz for Staff here too

Don't Waste Time on This Shit .

how many ppl online ?

Its usually Between 10 and 20 people online.

However, Ive been offline for almost a week while i was on a holiday so i havent really had time to advertise the server. I am now advertising the server and population should increase :)

Also im fixing bugs and developing alot.