[Search]Developer

kamikazi

Question

Hi All ! After a failed request at the greek section i decited to post here.I hope it doesn't matter :P.

First of all,I am a newbie developer so i need dev help.I am searching a developer to help me with my server.

I want to know about the prices in euros and inform the developer after 2 or 3 days. Plz send me a personal mesage!

3 answers to this question

send yor msn in pm.. and i will try to help you!

mwhahaha.

Hi All ! After a failed request at the greek section i decited to post here.I hope it doesn't matter :P.

First of all,I am a newbie developer so i need dev help.I am searching a developer to help me with my server.

I want to know about the prices in euros and inform the developer after 2 or 3 days. Plz send me a personal mesage!

anyway i recommend you to get in contact with BigBoss, Dr.House or Charus, you can talk to them on l2jserver forum: http://l2jserver.com (if you don't have an acc and dunno pi in 10 digits.. use this 3.1415926535)

But they are only if u need special fixes or custom code.

mwhahaha.

what is funny??.... hmm if you dont know me just shut the --beep-  off...  ask with raule and see who i am.. omg... not onlly you know... i say i am help him..and this i will do....

omg  (Romanian Plll...)

RO- bai frate gelozia asta ... uneori mie sila ca mam nascut roman cand vad asea oamenii...

PS: i dont share here my work..^^ onlly 2,3 person know my work..

Have a nice day!