[Preview] L2 Extra *Grand Opening 4th June 17:00 (GMT+)*

june41700.png

HTTP://L2EXTRA.COM - Comming Soon!

Grand Opening 4th June 17:00 (GMT+)

L2Extra.com team is proud to present you an unique style of Lineage2. No more waisting time while trying to boost your level up, instant 80level. In Endure server you're going to experience massive pvp's, you will have change to try out new functions that other servers could only dream of. Server has no Flag or PK stances, you can fight your oponent whenever you want. The only safe place where no fighting takes place is the main city, everywhere else it's a battle field. Everyone fights for themselfs, for a chance to survive and an oportunity to become stronger. Player who kills most oponents will become server Legend, his nickname will turn blue and he will be surrounded with the visual effects...

Additional information

Client version - Interlude (C6).

Server rates - No rates / Auto 80level.

Enchant rates - Retail (66%).

Enchant safe - +3 (Full armor +4), Maximum +16, Donate +12.

SubClass - Auto 80level, including 3rd class, no quests needed.

Noblesse - 250pvp points.

Hero - Changes every 2 weeks, on Friday.

Skills - Working Interlude skills (some of them are still being fixed).

Uptime - 24/7 (excluding errors).

Private Stores - Only in marked zone.

Clans - Removed.

No wipes, unless it's vital,

Auto registration,

Daily updates,

Daily events,

Friendly Administration always willing to help you,

Our custom security system which will prevent malicious software being used,

And much more...

why no clans ? this sucks hard!

This server is difference from others, so u must try it ... nice community will be theres and real PvP's

EDIT: Just try something new, no all the time the same - clan - pvp - etc ..

you need clans in order to make the players stay together ... for mass pvps ... they cant pm each other in order to make a massive attack .. this sucks so hard!

The friendlist will hit up in no time .. i believe all wont like this.

Rethink it and watch other midgrade servers and watch how they pvp .. except you want the pvps to be 1v1

you need clans in order to make the players stay together ... for mass pvps ... they cant pm each other in order to make a massive attack .. this sucks so hard!

The friendlist will hit up in no time .. i believe all wont like this.

Rethink it and watch other midgrade servers and watch how they pvp .. except you want the pvps to be 1v1

exactly

then remove alliances instead of clans

Exactly it's not a team work server.. Is "Survivor" forget your clans and team work.. In Extra you fight on your own

P.S: If u have any questions,problems etc.. make topic in our forum and owner will answer u all the time

Please do not spam, when server is on TRY IT ITS SO MUCH DIFFERENCE FROM OTHERS!!

BTW: UPDATED!

Who the fuck spammed can u tell me?my post was a comment only.