interlude [L2J]Lineage ][ Sharp PVP/GVE Bartz PvP x800-500 Wiping

˚کe®κ

About GvE i have to admit that if u didn't change the zones (to smaller ones) it probably sucks...if u did it should be ok.

Anyway about the bartz one me and some clan mates will join it and i hope balance will be decent

About GvE i have to admit that if u didn't change the zones (to smaller ones) it probably sucks...if u did it should be ok.

Anyway about the bartz one me and some clan mates will join it and i hope balance will be decent

after pvp i will refresh and GvE with events,bosses,castle sieges, and new zones for mass GvE pvp

LOL  GVE server sux , Buggs / no class balance , hero skills are bugged , no geodata .. donators over powerfull , no gm active , server have a lame admin , he dose not do nothing  all he needs it money

LOL  GVE server sux , Buggs / no class balance , hero skills are bugged , no geodata .. donators over powerfull , no gm active , server have a lame admin , he dose not do nothing  all he needs it money

xaxaxax serk you newbie ..! just look how good you ar in servers.! xAXaxAXaxAXaxAXax Litle Kido With fail servers.

xaxaxax serk you newbie ..! just look how good you ar in servers.! xAXaxAXaxAXaxAXax Litle Kido With fail servers.

yes you are pro with 200k online.llawl loled hard/...:/ tell me your server name plz

کe®κ pls wipe the fucking Gve Server many of ppl have A grade items +16 whit 150 kills or 200 kills  and many off them was making botts when u have the vote reward ... so they have now S grade items or a grade items ++++ ..theat the way u dont have more then 30 players on /day  so do somthing whit geodata to ..  if u wanna i can give some clues about  how u GvE server should runn/i hellp u if u whant

کe®κ pls wipe the -beep-ing Gve Server many of ppl have A grade items +16 whit 150 kills or 200 kills  and many off them was making botts when u have the vote reward ... so they have now S grade items or a grade items ++++ ..theat the way u dont have more then 30 players on /day  so do somthing whit geodata to ..  if u wanna i can give some clues about  how u GvE server should runn/i hellp u if u whant

after pvp i will make some updates in gve i was on holiday  but now im back

advertise your server in my topic =-1 from me and tell me your ip to ddos 4ever End here

my server now is off you litle kid.! and the Ddos not have efect on my server Newbieeeeeeeeeee

haha nice -1 thanx for that Idiot kid

so u will wipe it ?

and do somthing whit  hero skill miracle .... increase hes reuse time more ... cuz many hero ppl use it on  2 on 2 min

geodata sux ... u sayd is active.. but we can still hit true the walls ...etc ..

˚کe®κ man 1 suggestion  make whit the pvp kills u can enchant items ..cuz i spen all my adena to make my valhala +16 and i dont have now adena to get my A grade armors ..

if u really wanna let the enchant scrolls in shop put Blessed scrolles ... and up them the price

the best thing u 1st should do is t make a custome eschant from pvp ...for exp ..at 20 kills to get+1 on b grade wep , A grade 50 kills +1  ....S drade 100 kills +1 on wep/armors