interlude L2 Corroded 5x In Development

Dradden

Tired of home hosted servers, Imba donations, corruption, bugs, bots, hacks, wipes, and closures? I have been playing private servers since L2J first started and have played on some great servers most notably Aerith which as some of you know shutdown. I have noticed a real decline in the quality of servers over the last year...it is to easy to host a L2 server these days IMO. L2 Corroded is a server made by players for players. The staff I have recruited for this project are people I trust 100% that have worked with me on various other projects. We want to bring a high quality low rate Interlude server to the scene and are working hard at doing just that.

This post is only for people that are willing to wait for a quality server. Right now we are 2-3 months away from open beta. Everything is being thoroughly tested x10 which takes time. Also I am slowly ordering parts and building the server. While this is a large initial cost and takes some time it makes it cheaper in the long run which means much less dependency on donations and ensures I can keep the server online. Right now nothing is finished including the main site and forums they are just usable. A friend of mine who is a graphics genius has come onboard just recently so look for big changes on the site and forums in the near future. Well enough babbling you probably want to hear about the server  :)

There is not too much to say. It will be 5x Interlude, one thing that will be different from official is spoil will be 5x chance and amount for mats to make crafting a little easier. Geodata is excellent. Bot and exploit protection is as good or better than you will find on any other server. While I know nothing is 100% when it comes to botters this is as close as it gets we have spent countless hours trying to get past it and have not succeeded. The server machine is a beast and it will be hosted on a dedicated 100mb connection on a UUnet / Global Crossing backbone. This will bring low latency play to a wide variety of zones. Right now there is not much to say this is just a heads up to clans and players that are interested in a high quality server in the near future.

Donations- You will be able to donate for 1rst, 2nd, and 3rd class transfer. Also subclass but you will still need to hit baium. Noblesse no donating for it. You can donate for only C grade gear. There will be more options at a later date but nothing to do with gear or game affecting options.

We are also looking for 4 GMs. 2 from NA Timezone and 2 from the Euro Timezone. People interested in becoming a part of this community feel free to join our forums ask questions, post suggestions or just chill and enjoy the ride until the server goes open Beta. I know the forums and site are not much to look at but that will be changing soon. We will not be participating in the much practiced art of cheat voting the topsites. We will rely on word of mouth from players so if this interests you please tell your friends.

For now I will just link to our forums as the main site is just a template for now. http://l2corroded.com/boards

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Both "MMO genre" AND "forums" are greatly deprecated those days. MMO genre, except very few games (TESO, WOW, BDO, FF14), is mostly "eaten" by fast paced games (aka games with 15-30min game parties, they are numerous). See Twitch best games, I doubt the top 10 are MMOs. Adding more MMOs categories, while MMOs themselves got less population, isn't a bright idea. Also, in the past, there was multiple games categories - none actually worked out, so far. Forums type were replaced by Discord, mostly. You communicate faster, you got voice, you can group up and it's already thematized (by server, by guild, by game,...)... Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about. You already did it multiple times without success (3 or 4 times at least ?). It's not due to staff. MMO forum is just "niche" nowadays, while 20 years ago it was "dope" and the thing to do. Your main problem is MxC is a community based on "nothing". It was first cheater dedicated, then mostly L2 development dedicated,... With a mix of random things here and there. The formula is lightly-themed as "community" (that's actually why you still have some ppl posting), and in same time community never was expanded to retain ppl (notably through MxC servers - no matter the game : L2, GTA, Conan Exiles, Lost Ark, whatever else). In the end, you end with "nothing", since people comes and goes (and mostly goes, since MMO isn't a thing anymore), but both MMO genre is greatly endangered by other types of games AND forums isn't the proper way to communicate in 2024. Actually, the only use of a forums compared to Discord is to search through archives, and the main point is it's a better "showcase" than Discord (a static website would end with the same output). The proposed formula will never work, or at best will attract greedy ppl.
    • Welcome to my store :https://ultrasstore11.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10.50 $ 2017 Discord Account :4.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.99 $ 2019 Discord Account : 2.99 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.99$ 2021 Discord Account :1.50$ 2022 Discord Account :0.99$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord :@ultrasstore11 Telegram : https://t.me/ultrastore11  
    • Hello everyone,    As you can see lately, the L2 community is decreasing, especially on private servers, its been 21 years since Lineage2 release date (1st October 2003). MaxCheaters.com was created in 2005 (with different names) and till today we are basically focused on Lineage 2. We made several attempts to add other games, but everyone still knew us as an L2 based forum. MaxCheaters has a long history and is one of the few forums that have survived to this day,It would be a shame to let the site die.   So I came up with a few ideas to improve it and follow the trends.   1. Create a utility token, (evm or solana), that will be used for several things such as: Staffers/moderators payment. Content creators reward system. (influencers/advertising/topic creators) Paid forum support. Exchanges and marketplaces . Lineage 2 utility token for private servers. Other MMO utility token for buying/selling accounts/gold etc. Maxcheaters fixed expenses/improvements/development/expansion/design/topsite   2. Reduce l2 sections, (we done this before) , and add more games on main page Less l2 sections More MMO games Focus on marketplaces    3. Rebuild staffers team/more events. Add one staffer per MMO game. More active staffers on our team.   4. Social media activity / streaming Twtter / TikTok content for gaming.  Streaming platforms (create official channel) Moderators/content creators for this content specifically.
  • Topics