[HELP][EN]Custom GK

Ghost354

Question

Hi guys, I made my own Gatekeeper and when i spawn him ingame he says text missing: data\html\teleporter\95000.htm http://img227.imageshack.us/i/shotgk.jpg/.

Well the thing is now that I am pretty sure that I have the files for the GK in that directory http://img594.imageshack.us/i/95000files.jpg/.

I have no idea what to do now and i already searched for guides with Gatekeepers but they dont say something about another step too.

I am using Epilogue and I would be glad if someone could help and explain in a few steps.  :)

I inserted the teleport locations into the database already  ;D

13 answers to this question

hmm it is L2teleporter already because i copied the npc code from a normal gk and changed it a bit, here the code:

(`id`,`idTemplate`,`name`,`serverSideName`,`title`,`serverSideTitle`,`class`,`collision_radius`,`collision_height`,`level`,`sex`,`type`,`attackrange`,`hp`,`mp`,`hpreg`,`mpreg`,`str`,`con`,`dex`,`int`,`wit`,`men`,`exp`,`sp`,`patk`,`pdef`,`matk`,`mdef`,`atkspd`,`aggro`,`matkspd`,`rhand`,`lhand`,`armor`,`walkspd`,`runspd`,`faction_id`,`faction_range`,`isUndead`,`absorb_level`,`absorb_type`,`ss`,`bss`,`ss_rate`,`AI`)

(95000,30080,'Gatekeeper',1,'Global',1,'LineageNPC.a_teleporter_FHuman',8.00,25.00,70,'female','L2Teleporter',40,3862,1494,0.00,0.00,40,43,30,21,20,20,0,0,1303,471,607,382,253,0,333,0,0,0,0,50,120,1,0,'LAST_HIT','false')

I inserted it into "npc" folder, its right?

really weird.... if u saved it as .htm its should work...i never had such probs.

and if u made a mistake in the html u would get kicked from game instead of showing this massage...

maybe u should share the full GK files, so anyone could test it and see if he has the same prob....

if u dont want to make it public... just find one who wanna help u and send him the link via pm....

PS: u could send it me also too  ;)

maybe your html files is on wrong folder?

No i dont think so because ingame says missing in that folder and even tho in that folder are the other teleports too.

Well it could be that i have to put it into some custom folder but idk

well..I found the same problem..She doesnt respond .. lol?

But i recreate the Gatekeeper same with mine..;)

take it http://www.4shared.com/file/jj4qDn0s/Global_Gk.html

*Now works 100%* on epilogue <~ Reason is SQL if you change it manual then you can put it on every cronicle..Btw the problem was the HTML files ..they was corrupted.

hahaha it works ty guys but it was really pathetic mistake  ;D

even i always thought htm and html is the same but yes seems not  ;D ;D

ty Dragondoomer for your help but SkyNet found mistake