[Help]Delete npcs, after rr they are back again.

Thelasthero

Question

Guys, i am using latest rev. of L2JTeon project. I have add some npcs, like buffers, gm shops etc, and i can spawn them and delete them, and after server restart. Official npcs, have problem, or i am just doing something wrong. I delete them, but then after server restart, they get spawned again. Lol ???

Yes, shitty. Event count..and especially shitty custom mods count doesn't mean anything.

I can create pack with 20 events..and? My pack is pro now? Nope.

Code quality is most important thing.

l2jteon is stable, with a lot of anti hacks, reworked mmorcore etc. Anyway this conevrsation is over.

Can you help me?

l2jteon is stable, with a lot of anti hacks, reworked mmorcore etc. Anyway this conevrsation is over.

Its your opinion, and I have mine opinion, thats all.

Its your opinion, and I have mine opinion, thats all.

ok :) can you please now help me? i rly need a solution to that problem. oh and matim, what pack you suggest me to use?(free ofc not pay)

ok :) can you please now help me? i rly need a solution to that problem. oh and matim, what pack you suggest me to use?(free ofc not pay)

You should report it to L2JTeon....devs. They should know whats could be wrong. They made mistake somewhere and they should know probable solution.

And about your question about pack, its hard to find good pack for free - especially Interlude.

So my advice is simple, you can try to create your own pro pack or pay someone.

You should report it to L2JTeon....devs. They should know whats could be wrong. They made mistake somewhere and they should know probable solution.

And about your question about pack, its hard to find good pack for free - especially Interlude.

So my advice is simple, you can try to create your own pro pack or pay someone.

thanks you.

Problem solved. Locked. (lol, i had put an option that spawns from gms will be saved at custom_spawnlist, and server tried to delete npcs from custom_spawnlist, lol again :D)