[Rate&Comment]Belias The Volcano King

`Vaxil

I have followed your advices ( work with 1 render & more simple text &play with PS)

So here's the outcome.

belias5.jpg

belias4.jpg

belias3.jpg

belias.jpg

belias1.jpg

COMMENTS SUCH AS "KKTHNXBB" , "sux" without explaining, are going to be exterminated.( FUUUUUURY)

PS: thats the last sig with that style. I have downloaded Blane's tut.Tomorrow i start with the other style.

belias5.jpg

I like this one.

But you need to work a little more on the text.

And is the "volcano" visible ?

I can't see some of the parts ... ???

8/10

what the HELL happened today? everyone is saying good comments..... :o ( not that i don't like that ^^) and yeah it is visible to me.....

hm change text color so it'll be more visible :P

Don't like 1st - too dark

Don't like 2nd and last - and that only because of color used :)

3rd and 4th are ok 7/10

hm i tried to change the color of the text my i didnt like the out come :S i am doomed at texts.

www.dafont.com

www.deviantart.com

www.google.gr

Download some fonts

Read some tutorials

Use some brushes

And stop posting 123128392 signatures only because you have changed the color on them

www.dafont.com

www.deviantart.com

www.google.gr

Download some fonts

Read some tutorials

Use some brushes

And stop posting 123128392 signatures only because you have changed the color on them

make me a favor..................Dont post if you dont know.......

make me a favor..................Dont post if you dont know.......

Really?Do you really think I don't know?I don't know what?About photoshop?I don't know about sigantures making?I don't know about when someone makes a crap and posts it and he thinks he had improved his skills while all he had made was a shit BG with a render and a Windows font on a 300x150 canvas and changing 7 times the colors so he finds out which will make the shit he created better?Well ye...I don't know...

Really?Do you really think I don't know?I don't know what?About photoshop?I don't know about sigantures making?I don't know about when someone makes a crap and posts it and he thinks he had improved his skills while all he had made was a shit BG with a render and a Windows font on a 300x150 canvas and changing 7 times the colors so he finds out which will make the shit he created better?Well ye...I don't know...

I know that you don't know cause if you truly knew. You wouldn't say that 1st i havent used any brushes? lol then what do you call the red& white spots ?.2. i posted so many cause i want to have a variety of colors =/