[Server]Hoster

l2noname

Question

HI ALL I AM NEW HERE I DO THIS TOPIC BECAUSE I NEED A HOSTER IF ANYONE WANT TELL IT IN THIS TOPIC OR ADD ME TO MY MSN markos-4-ever_18@hotmail.com  IF ANY ONE DONT KNOW WHAT IS HOSTER is hoster=Owner he open the server from his home.......now some picture from mine server if you want to host

Interlude server

some server info

Exp Rate:x1000

Safe Enchant:10

Max Enchant:35

Costume Items

Vesper Weapons    

Apela Gold and normal

Epic Red Green and other

Aion wings and normals and

a lot of others  

4 answers to this question

HI ALL I AM NEW HERE I DO THIS TOPIC BECAUSE I NEED A HOSTER IF ANYONE WANT TELL IT IN THIS TOPIC OR ADD ME TO MY MSN markos-4-ever_18@hotmail.com  IF ANY ONE DONT KNOW WHAT IS HOSTER is hoster=Owner he open the server from his home.......now some picture from mine server if you want to host

Wrong Section!

Wrong Language!

stalker_wootoofoo@hotmail.com

21oy3yt.jpg

2d98o54.jpg

More picture soon 8)

Wrong Section!

Wrong Language!

stalker_wootoofoo@hotmail.com