[WTT]L2 Anime

L2Anime

Dragonic set+25

Dark Crystal Robe+25 set

Dragonic Bow+25 (with passive Duel Might)

Imperial Set+25

Arcana mace+25(With Active stone)

200 Top Ls

tattoo of absolute+25

Tattoo of Soul+25

Tattoo of Pledge+25

Rb jewels set+25

Actives : Prayer,Heal Empower,Focus,Bless body,Bless soul,Cheer,Empower,Might,Wild magic,Duel Might,Aggility,Guidance,Battle roar ,Magic Barrier,shield,mana gain! (Passive Duel Might on Dragonic Bow+25)

(40E via paysafe card)

shot00006vs.jpg

Hero on class Ghost sentinel!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't want to buy items and char you can offer me about items+char at other server!

dont trade with him

im 95 % sure that its scam

we begined to trade i told him that we will do the  trade 1by1  (i would confirm 1st) and he told me not 1by1 but all for all and he told me that  i must confirm 1st

yes why you dont want 1by1?????

because if you get for examble 1 bow +20 then its almost nothing (you need to make armor and jewels alone +20)

but if you get them all by 1 trade then your scam will be more succesfull

lol it is crazy!i never try to scam u and when you press ok i didnt press.it was my chance to scam you and i didnt do it!Wake up man,because we didnt trade am i scamer?!yes i am scamer..Muahaha

Then i dont understant why you didn't accept if i was a scammer then i would not press 1st confirm

i just never will give you all items by 1 trade

and as i told you don't accept the trade cause even if you had rb jewels set +20 then you need to make alone the weapon and the armor +20 but if i gave you all by 1 then your char was ready for pvp

• 1 month later...