A simple shit!

You've probably seen that game cards are like the new fashion now.

So what's better than trying to make one for me.

However,I don't think I did good as I was in a hurry and I even forgot the most important parts of my plan xd!

You've seen nothing yet ;)

35bs1ux.jpg

Shitty effect.. :P:P:P

Anyway I believe that the box in which the stock/render is placed should be wider ( as wide as the width of the signature. The att,def boxes should have the same width and height too. I like the background of the layer in which the effect is described. What else? I believe that all the layers ( except the one in which the render/stock is placed ) should have the same color and background. Anyway, nice try. :D

Fix DEF and EFFECT text they are hardly seen.

Nice font for writing the effects.

If i were you, I would put a sepia photo filter in the image so that it fits a lil more with bg.

I love da font but yea it was just an uninspired try which got out of my boredom!

Shitty effect.. :P:P:P

Anyway I believe that the box in which the stock/render is placed should be wider ( as wide as the width of the signature. The att,def boxes should have the same width and height too. I like the background of the layer in which the effect is described. What else? I believe that all the layers ( except the one in which the render/stock is placed ) should have the same color and background. Anyway, nice try. :D

As I stated I wasn't in the mood to try that much so I thought it would be easier to make 'em different xd!

BTW I will start drawing creatures/monsters and I will be making cards just for fun ( after the exams are over ). xd

Drawing?Sounds interesting.Good luck mate.

Will talk to you later 'bout that(maybe xd)!